• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jody Jodie Meeks babby

Last edited:

NML

This Celtics/Wiz game is amazing

I’m not even sure you could call them the Celtics - missing arguably their top five players

Luckily the reserves can probably hold on to the 2 seed before the end of the year. Which is great if Cleveland stays at 4. Standings right now are awesome

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I like RUSS and all, I think he’s one of the most fun players to watch in the NBA today - but what’s with the obsession with his triple doubles? I mean, Lillard routinely beats RUSS when they play each other. Just sayin’

:trollface:

It's hard to do and it's become routine for him. We've seen a lot of players that have won a little bit like Lillard, but we've never seen anybody able to produce like RUSS. Anytime something new comes people talk about it, especially in cases like this where it can be effectively argued if it's bad or good for the team

sayo

YEET
Meh. The insane usage rate+okc's philosphy in regards to letting the guards get defensive rebounds to push in transition help a ton. I'm not sold on it being a formula for working in the playoffs, especially with his league average efficiency as far as scoring/shooting .

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
rhubarb is 6-0 since Corey Brewer entered the starting lineup and is 5-2 against the top teams in the league this season. wut

sayo

YEET
13 straight!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

evil1

What has been the key to the Trailblazers win streak? It doesn't look like anything big has changed. Are they just clicking at the right time? Have they gotten over some key injuries?

sayo

YEET
Defense playing solid, health, Dame playing like a top 5 player, and role players taking turns stepping up are the main things.

I think the team wanted to shop ET as well. Harkless has been starting since the deadline and eating up minutes Turner was playing and he's just a better overall player .

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
The Blazers bigs are PROTECTING THIS HOUSE and the guards are going #ripcity on some ass

Opponent shooting within 5 feet of the basket, min 8 attempts per game
q7mSQow.png

Dr. Shats Basoon

Same, although I feel like Collins might be getting groomed for the 4. I'd rather they resign Davis then overpay for Nurk. Offseason will be interesting for sure.

Dr. Shats Basoon

yeah I guess your right, he's at 220-230 so he needs to put on another 20lbs or so which shouldn't be too difficult with a couple seasons with NBA training. I figured he was lighter then that

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Yeah that specific body type is super beneficial to basketball. Probably isn’t real prevalent in the population at large, even of people of that size, but is just over represented in basketball.

Also you do a shit ton of conditioning. My weight would fluctuate around 20 lbs heavier during the off-season compared to in-season during HS.

NML

Celtics win the Kendrick Perkins Memorial Trophy!

Barry Larkin’s son was the C’s third leading scorer

Mame YO

slings rocks
I mean, they call that a loose ball foul and it’s blazers ball with 8 or 9 seconds on the clock with just a 2 point deficit. Instead it isn’t called and CP gets free throws, game over. Idk mang.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Wasn't that in the context of CP3 taking it in for a layup with the game in hand and a few seconds left?
man idk lol

i just saw "there wont be no layups"

montage of layups that followed

i just thought it was funny mayne

Mame YO

slings rocks
I can’t hear you over the sound of Harden circulating the water bath to give you the perfect temperature L.

Houston won a regular season game off the back of a shitty non-call on the last play.

If you want to gloat, we can link The Shot for you if you like. I seem to remember that year the blazers beat yous in a playoff series. No biggie though.