• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Wolfman21

Hey guys! Lonzo was only 5 pts, 4 assists and 3 rebounds away from a triple double last night!

STAT SHEET STUFFER

evil1

I think Jameer Nelson is a great pick up for New Orleans. He is a classic example of a savvy veteran who knows where people should be on the court. Plus, he has enough swagger that he is willing to look off Cousins and Davis for a better shot.

CJ_24

I think Jameer Nelson is a great pick up for New Orleans. He is a classic example of a savvy veteran who knows where people should be on the court. Plus, he has enough swagger that he is willing to look off Cousins and Davis for a better shot.

Jameer Nelson is still in the league?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

:laughing:

"Women and children are crying on that end of the floor that was so devastating"

CJ_24

Crying because he didn't use his body to shield the ball by using his left hand. Shot should have been blocked.

Brick

Albert Burneko is the worst https://deadspin.com/giannis-is-shaq-now-1820005057

A list of Burneko NBA article titles:

Giannis Is Shaq Now
The Cavaliers Stink!
The Timberwolves' Cool Youths Mushed The Thunder
Are The Celtics Still Good?
I Can't Stop Watching These Lovely Miloš Teodosić Passes
The Bulls Suck!
The Cavs Will Go Small And Weird, Start Kevin Love At Center
Carmelo Anthony Owns Knicks One Final Time, Will Start At Power Forward For OKC
Dwight Howard Is Fine

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's a decent food guy but he really sucks at the sports stuff. I don't know why they keep him around.

evil1

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Wolfman21

Howard had like 5 straight double doubles and the most rebounds through 4 games since Sir Charles i think. Most rebounds in any 5 game stretch in Hornets history. Hes been quite good for the Hornets so far

NML

@sayo isnt Kyrie thought of as a bad defender? He’s been really good in the early going of the season. Very active hands, keeps his man in front of him. It helps that he’s got great PnR defenders around him but I’ve been impressed so far.

sayo

YEET
@sayo isnt Kyrie thought of as a bad defender? He’s been really good in the early going of the season. Very active hands, keeps his man in front of him. It helps that he’s got great PnR defenders around him but I’ve been impressed so far.
Generally, yeah. He's one of those "has all the tools " defenders. Maybe Stevens has found a way to get that out of him? Idk I have only watched one Celtics game this year.

Wolfman21

yoooooooo, malik monk showin OUT in the 4th quarter vs the Bucks. 15 pts in the 4th alone and they're not even halfway into the quarter

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
KAT gonna be AD/Boogie's bitch maid tonight @Reel

man i dont wanna ever hear KAT and AD in the same sentence ever again lol

i swear, if the pels supporting cast was better, this game isnt even close

KAT was a kitten. Boogie and Brow was in his shit the whole night :laughing:

I see Jimmy picked up Wade's patented pump fake. If E. Moore has basketball IQ higher than a sneaker, he would've just let him pump fake hisself to death and force a bad shot.

This team is really strange. They always seem to go away from the shit that works in favor of iso ball.

Until Rondo gets back, they need to roll out this lineup:

Nelson
Holiday
Moore
AD
Boogie

First subs:
I. Clark
D. Cunningham

Ian clark needs more burn. Dude is a legit threat from 3, an excellent cutter off ball, and doesnt turn the ball over.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
man i dont wanna ever hear KAT and AD in the same sentence ever again lol

i swear, if the pels supporting cast was better, this game isnt even close

KAT was a kitten. Boogie and Brow was in his shit the whole night :laughing:

I see Jimmy picked up Wade's patented pump fake. If E. Moore has basketball IQ higher than a sneaker, he would've just let him pump fake hisself to death and force a bad shot.

This team is really strange. They always seem to go away from the shit that works in favor of iso ball.

Until Rondo gets back, they need to roll out this lineup:

Nelson
Holiday
Moore
AD
Boogie

First subs:
I. Clark
D. Cunningham

Ian clark needs more burn. Dude is a legit threat from 3, an excellent cutter off ball, and doesnt turn the ball over.
Yeah Pels got no depth, y'all were throwing out Chiek Diallo and Darius Miller lmao. Dante Cunningham was a good first man off the bench for the Wolves when they won 19 games a year, not a playoff contender.

I called KAT getting his shit tossed. AD and Boogie are just leagues better than him at this point. Doesn't mean he won't ever get there, but people need to stop expecting him to be a consistent top 5 player in the league at 20 years old lol

Reel

Community Liaison
Yeah Pels got no depth, y'all were throwing out Chiek Diallo and Darius Miller lmao. Dante Cunningham was a good first man off the bench for the Wolves when they won 19 games a year, not a playoff contender.

I called KAT getting his shit tossed. AD and Boogie are just leagues better than him at this point. Doesn't mean he won't ever get there, but people need to stop expecting him to be a consistent top 5 player in the league at 20 years old lol

this

i mean, he is talented no doubt, but people kill me with putting him in the class with AD already. Like just stop. Let that man be great in his own right.

Well im not mad at Diallo, but Miller is pissing me off again. I think he's only hit 2 3's this year, both which came in the GS game a few games ago.

evil1

Forget about depth, New Orleans doesn't have a solid starting five. E'Twaun Moore and Dante Cunningham are essentially bench players that NO is forced to play in the starting lineup.

Reel

Community Liaison
Forget about depth, New Orleans doesn't have a solid starting five. E'Twaun Moore and Dante Cunningham are essentially bench players that NO is forced to play in the starting lineup.
In the two games I saw of the pels so far, Cunningham looked awful.
agreed with both posts

I think Rondo helps b/c it takes the pressure off Jrue who obviously doesnt want to be the primary ball handler

but Gentry has to start Jameer over Moore at this point