• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Bdub

The best thing about this is OKC wins, Russ has 1 good game and everyone is back to talking about how amazing Russ is.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
DbrmQ-cXUAAxQzd.jpg:large

Brick

I see the thudner fans are fully in "I ACTUALLY DON'T CARE" mode when they are a game from elimination
You could do a compelling thesis on predictable behavior of Oklahoma sports fans. It's its own script.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well 3 seconds earlier the ball was knocked out off the Pacers and they messed that call up. It clearly hit the baseline when the Pacer knocked it out of Lebron's hands. Ball don't lie.

Bdub

Well 3 seconds earlier the ball was knocked out off the Pacers and they messed that call up. It clearly hit the baseline when the Pacer knocked it out of Lebron's hands. Ball don't lie.
Fair enough, I didn't watch the game.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I fell asleep in the first quarter, what the eff happened? Westy reminding everybody what he can do?

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
I like RUSS, and I guess I don't mind PG either (Me70 can get fucked) but if they have to get dicked down in the playoffs for me to get my Sonics back, well, fuck em.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Sorry that Seattle ruined everything. Put the Clippers up there, LA isn't using them

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
jesus cleveland is so bad

i just watched like 4 possessions in a row where Thompson never rolled on the PnR

All the pacers just packed the paint