• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
So, will the Lllllllakers use two balls, next season, when RUSSSSSSSSS goes to LA and is in the backcourt as Lonzo.

NML

15-0 run to end the first?

giphy.gif

Why are they still playing Zeller? He must be like -40,000 this series

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Melo basically said fuck coming off the bench

SMH

He's so short sighted

Reel

Community Liaison
28M to come off the bench? Sign me tf up.

Never understood the fascination with starting. I would feel more wanted if I was finishing the game. Unless you have something contractually that depends on you starting, come off the bench, be the leader, and keep up what the first unit has done.

Rest up, and prepare to close the game out

sayo

YEET
28M to come off the bench? Sign me tf up.

Never understood the fascination with starting. I would feel more wanted if I was finishing the game. Unless you have something contractually that depends on you starting, come off the bench, be the leader, and keep up what the first unit has done.

Rest up, and prepare to close the game out
Or just understand that you just aren't a starting quality player on a playoff team anymore and just take the money that you really aren't worthy of.

Reel

Community Liaison
Why are people surprised one of the most egotistical players around doesn't want to come off the bench
Not surprised but I said a couple of days ago he'll stick around long enough to retire with LeBron

NML

Who said the bucks were a contender? jlawokay.gif

Ainge been killed for not trading Rozier for meh players and he owned Bledsoe this series. Didn’t even need Brown in the second half. Tatum and Semi started too - it’s such a shame Ainge can’t draft

Bdub

Melo has literally been the man since he was a little kid. People have been telling him and giving him anything and everything for his whole life. Why would you expect him to act any different? It's the same reason Russ kept jacking 3 pointers last night. If everyone your whole life tells you are the greatest at some point you believe it.

Reel

Community Liaison
Whoa, the warriors might not need curry until the conference finals.

Woof

Good thing I had been drinking

NML

I’ll say Sixers in seven, because they have the two best players, but I’m kinda surprised Sixers are -4 for tonight. If Brown plays I’ll take that bet