• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

evil1

Lillard is good at the game of basketball. I think people forget just how good he is because he plays in a conference with Steph Curry, RUSS, James Harden, and Chris Paul.

Wolfman21

And Lonzo Ball

But it's mostly because he is in Portland, not because of the other stars.

yup. Same for Kemba Walker. If he was in a high profile city, he would get a shit ton more attention than he currently does in Charlotte.

Though i'll admit, Lillard's numbers are better than Kemba's.

bruin

Yeah, there’s no excuses for just two shot attempts. Saw it plenty of times at UCLA. His lack of aggression sometimes can hurt the team.

NML

Cavs/Wizards and C’s/Thudner?

popcorn_gus.gif

Wolfman21

Hornets bench is garbage man. Kaminsky, Zeller, Monk and Treveon Graham.....fuck. 16 points compared to 64 points for the Spurs bench

evil1

Some bad officiating in the 3rd quarter totally sucked the life out of the Cavs-Wiz game. Woof.

OKC looking pretty damn impressive.

edit - Boston looking even better in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

NML

@sayo isnt Kyrie thought of as a bad defender? He’s been really good in the early going of the season. Very active hands, keeps his man in front of him. It helps that he’s got great PnR defenders around him but I’ve been impressed so far.

60984428-C8CD-444A-90D5-292C8E6D135A.png

Kyrie #1, Horford #5, Jaylen #12, and Tatum #14

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Ugly win for the pels

But through ten games, they don't have a losing record and have won 4 games on the road.

I'll take it

Last edited:

NML

Melo throwing that elbow lol. Nurkic looked legit last night. Don’t know the last time I saw Portland play against someone other than GSW

Lonzo’s shooting line: 29.9%, 23.4%, 53.8%

Is he even the best rookie of the Lakers?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
29.9% FG Woof. Even Fultz and his shoulder held together by chewing gum and snot has a better FG%

Reel

Community Liaison
Timberwolves on a 5 game streak and sitting at 7-3. Already gelling and looking way better than they did the first few games of the season
i legit didnt realize they'd only lost 3 games :laughing:

i was still confused af how the pels lost to them after holding KAT to his career low

CJ_24

Poor @adchester getting excited about the T'wolves. It's like watching Charlie Brown get excited to kick the football. We know how this movie ends.

Reel

Community Liaison
Are the Wolves one of the 4 best teams in the West?
probably not when its all said an done, but they have a solid roster that, barring injury, should be able to develop enough chemistry to challenge for the bottom 4 spots

BUT

my only criticism is probably Thibs just playing the dog shit out of these dudes.

CJ_24

Do they have to be for me to be excited? I'd be perfectly content with a 7 seed and a first round exit. They haven't been in the playoffs since I was like 9 or 10 :laughing:

probably not when its all said an done, but they have a solid roster that, barring injury, should be able to develop enough chemistry to challenge for the bottom 4 spots

These statements serve only to support my point.

NML

Well they could be the fifth team in the West and fifth in the NBA :laughing:

They also might be in the top four, i trust in Thibs