• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

CJ_24

DeQIoN2UwAAbwyH.jpg:large

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Tatum finishes with the second most points ever for a rookie in the playoffs. Kareem had 352 and Tatum had 351

Celtics might have four all stars next year and probably walk to the finals if LeBron goes west. Such a good experience for Tatum, Brown, and Stevens.

Glad Rozier got exposed, Smart needs to be the guard off the bench even though he can’t shoot.

LeBron is unbelievable. He played all 82 in the regular season of his 15th year, three rounds of the playoffs, and the ENTIRE FUCKING GAME tonight. His best teammate was Jeff Green and he’s going to his eighth straight finals. Dude is from another planet

Kareem would have scored a lot more than 352 if he wasn't dragging Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes. :thumbsup:

MSUFanatic

Nice Celtics choke job this series. Made the ghost of Jeff Green look alive. How do you score 79 points in a game 7?

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
and i wake up to see that twitta is still somehow convinced that Boston has a chance at trading for AD

im bout to just go off the grid

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Chris Paul out tonight, hamstrings ain't nothing to fuck with. You can't just play through them if it's anything even semi serious

clock winds down to 5 seconds left in game
ball is inbounded to Harden who turns face to face against Curry
"You took my family"
moves to the left
"You took my friends"
moves to the right
"You took all that was dear to me"
clock winds down to 2
"I cant get them back, but I can do this for friendship, FOR MY FRIENDS"
goes up, fire coming out of his shoes
"Kamehameharden!”
Ball flies over Curry’s head, goes straight into basket. Harden falls to the ground, exhausted.
"Chris... Senpai... I..."
faints
Final Score
Warriors 103
Rockets 63

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao at fans in DA CLUUUUGH in the arena being kicked out and told to go watch the game

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Warriors are infinitely less insufferable without dirt here shit posting

Reel

Community Liaison
MOST EXCITING POSTSEASON

Oh, it’s the Cavs and DUBS again
Man don't do this

So what it's part 4 for the finals

But there were some very good games along the way

GS looked mad vulnerable a few times in this series and if CP3 isn't hurt, who knows what happens

Celtics, while they may have definitely over achieved, took a major step forward. Two all Star players injured as their younger players took them all the way to the ECF and lost to LeBron. No one saw that coming.

Pelicans won a first round series since 08. Got gentlenen's swept in the second round, but they took another step after their all Star center went out for the season. Easily one of my favorite seasons to watch since the CP3 days.

Houston had a damn good season and fell a game short

Cleveland blew up their roster. It looks nothing like it did opening night, yet, here they are in the finals

Yeah there were a few turds along the way but still, still a hell of a playoff to get us to this point

GS probably in 5 but still

evil1

Garbage first half for Warriors. Garbage 3rd quarter for Houston.

Houston shot 7 for 44 from 3pt distance that game (14%). My god. Lonzo Ball thinks that is a poor 3pt shooting percentage. Ben Simmons thinks that, well, he actually thinks that is a good 3pt shooting percentage. However, I'll give Houston credit for giving a damn. Several of their players looked sincerely crushed over blowing that game.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Man don't do this

So what it's part 4 for the finals

But there were some very good games along the way

GS looked mad vulnerable a few times in this series and if CP3 isn't hurt, who knows what happens

Celtics, while they may have definitely over achieved, took a major step forward. Two all Star players injured as their younger players took them all the way to the ECF and lost to LeBron. No one saw that coming.

Pelicans won a first round series since 08. Got gentlenen's swept in the second round, but they took another step after their all Star center went out for the season. Easily one of my favorite seasons to watch since the CP3 days.

Houston had a damn good season and fell a game short

Cleveland blew up their roster. It looks nothing like it did opening night, yet, here they are in the finals

Yeah there were a few turds along the way but still, still a hell of a playoff to get us to this point

GS probably in 5 but still

What playoff games can you honestly say were entertaining? A handful of them? The vast majority of them were blowouts and a good chunk of the close games were due to god awful shooting, making them unwatchable

Reel

Community Liaison
What playoff games can you honestly say were entertaining? A handful of them? The vast majority of them were blowouts and a good chunk of the close games were due to god awful shooting, making them unwatchable
i agree, but the journey was still not as bad as most of the people have been saying

well let me say, if you arent fans of those teams, then yeah, you probably think the playoffs as a whole sucked

but tell that to Minnesota who made the playoffs for the first time in what...15 years?

There were storylines all throughout the playoffs

Portland and Toronto's collapses

I mentioned the Pelicans and Boston

Maybe that Utah/Houston series goes a different way if Rubio doesnt get hurt

What's Washington going to do after getting bounced?

Cleveland had to practically kick and scratch to get to the finals. We got some GOAT games from LeBron during this run.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
So what does Lebron do if the Cavs get swept, or dominated in 5 games, like we all think is going to happen? If there wasn't so much contempt for Dan Gilbert I think he would remain a Cavalier. It's a deep draft so they should get a quality player with the 8th pick, and because of him they have a shot at picking up a quality free agent on the cheap. The only other place in the LEastern Conference that makes sense to me would be the 76ers or maybe the Bucks.