• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Brick

they came back from 3-1 two years ago, against the best regular season team in history, with no bench.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
With another All-Star on their team and one fewer on GS

Both are amazing accomplishments that prove he’s the GOAT, not sure what your argument is

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Okay, so you don’t have one

You see no difference between beating a team that was worse (no Durant) with a team that was better (Kyrie) vs. winning now? The Cavs lost in five last year to this same team with a better roster. But yeah, if they won, it wouldn’t be an accomplishment at all. Lol

THE MEDIA IS BAD

MSUFanatic

this the same organization that withheld information about Jrue's injury and made the trade knowing that there were other issues

fuck them

Doesn't the acquiring team have to make sure their acquired assets pass physicals and even if they aren't happy with the results they can potentially send the trade back? Everything is pending until both teams are happy with the players they are getting. Hell the Pistons rejected a trade around the 2016 deadline for Montiejunas because he failed a physical. https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/2...donatas-motiejunas-marcus-thornton-to-pistons

So fuck the Pelicans team Doctors for being bad at their jobs?

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Doesn't the acquiring team have to make sure their acquired assets pass physicals and even if they aren't happy with the results they can potentially send the trade back? Everything is pending until both teams are happy with the players they are getting. Hell the Pistons rejected a trade around the 2016 deadline for Montiejunas because he failed a physical. https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/2...donatas-motiejunas-marcus-thornton-to-pistons

So fuck the Pelicans team Doctors for being bad at their jobs?

i wish it was that simple

they didnt disclose the full medical history

kinda hard to make an accurate assessment if the team you are doing business with is intentionally withholding information

thats like someone selling a car and not being honest about all the shit that has happened to it

but lets not do this b/c my post wasnt meant to be taken as serious as some of you are taking it right now

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

kinda hard to make an accurate assessment if the team you are doing business with is intentionally withholding information

thats like someone selling a car and not being honest about all the shit that has happened to it

but lets not do this b/c my post wasnt meant to be taken as serious as some of you are taking it right now

Let's get even more serious

MSUFanatic

What does not disclosing full medical history have anything to do with the Pelicans team Doctors evaluating the player? That's like buying a car and not taking it to your own certified mechanic for a second opinion of the vehicle.

If your argument is that the Pelicans trusted the Sixers enough to accept a trade for a player without them doing their own medical evaluation that's even worse. That's just being stupid in the front office. There's never a trade that goes through without a passing of a physical.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...ion_for_not_disclosing_Holidays_injuries.html

Of course, the Pelicans and Sixers gave the incoming players physicals before the trades became official. Those physicals should have revealed that something was wrong.

Ya Pels Doctors are trash AF. RIP Boogie's career.

Last edited:

Reel

Community Liaison
What does not disclosing full medical history have anything to do with the Pelicans team Doctors evaluating the player? That's like buying a car and not taking it to your own certified mechanic for a second opinion of the vehicle.

If your argument is that the Pelicans trusted the Sixers enough to accept a trade for a player without them doing their own medical evaluation that's even worse. That's just being stupid in the front office. There's never a trade that goes through without a passing of a physical.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...ion_for_not_disclosing_Holidays_injuries.html

Ya Pels Doctors are trash AF. RIP Boogie's career.
ok man

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
You joke but the SUNS are probably the 4th most optimal destination for him using numbers I have just pulled out of thin air

SCRUB PG-Booker-Jackson/Warren-James-Ayton or DONG-Booker-Jackson/Warren-James-Chandler the GOAT potential lineups. Would hang a margin of 50 on the current Cavs lineup.

Last edited:

Brick

Rumor is it was coangelo wife running the burner accounts
No one cares. Do they have a ringer [Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.] bracket yet?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reel

Community Liaison
No one cares. Do they have a ringer [Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.] bracket yet?

Man idk about alla dat

I'm just posting

Brick

@nookdweller
b1f5e92cbad84cf1b6cabf7e30961399.jpg

Brick

Biggest surprise in the history of the sport is a dumb motherfucking comment by any objective measure.

Brick

Biggest surprise in history that a three time champ, who just beat this team two years ago with DELLY playing significant minutes, and possibly the GOAT, could beat a team that lost to the PELS by 30.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Also with another All Star starting and one fewer All Star on the other team but keep trogging

Brick

I thought LEBATARD and his flat bill didn't care bout sports and his show is satire. Nevermind this makes sense now. Didn't know he was the quoted trog.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Also, Dellavedova played less than twenty minutes in the final four games of the Finals combined when they came back and won, including less than six minutes in their final two wins

SIGNIFICANT MINUTES

Brick

Also with another All Star starting and one fewer All Star on the other team but keep trogging
Regardless of what happens the media wins. If they get railroaded it's LOL WORST SUPPORTING CAST EVAAAAA. If they win it's because LeBron is the undisputed GOAT and it's a huge story. They're hedging hard to get the best story our of the series. I thought you had a masters in narrative brah.

Brick

Also, Dellavedova played less than twenty minutes in the final four games of the Finals combined when they came back and won, including less than six minutes in their final two wins

SIGNIFICANT MINUTES
I see you out there googling Delly stats at 10pm brah. Mission accomplished.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
God damn I thought the MSU v reel shit was the bottom rung of the nba thread then here comes borck shovel in hand needing to deeper.