• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
TOO LATE

2d8qtk.jpg

source.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I can't believe he signed sign the team everyone thought he would sign with

NML

I guess I don’t get this move for Bron unless you know Kawhi is coming. That Erz supporting cast isn’t significantly (if at all) better than Cleveland, plus the road to the finals is infinitely harder.

I’m guessing they’ll announce Kawhi soon enough, plus they are adding some interesting pieces right now (Rondo, most recently). But that didn’t really work out at the trade deadline, so who knows

Celtics the second biggest winners yesterday

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I definitely thought I would see "Lakers" at the end of the notification I got. What the hell man lol

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lebron gave up a certain bid in the Finals for getting trashed in the conference semis. :laughing:

I mean Lebron is Lebron but what's their starting line-up? Lonzo/KCP/Ingram/Lebron/Javale? There's no way that beats the Warriors or the Rockets. Even if they get Kawhi i'm not sure they get past either of them.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Lerbin is now just training Lerbin Jr. in LA to be the even better GOAT version of him, and his contract runs out when Jr. enters the league, so they will Ken Griffey the league for a couple years

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Lebron gave up a certain bid in the Finals for getting trashed in the conference semis. :laughing:

I mean Lebron is Lebron but what's their starting line-up? Lonzo/KCP/Ingram/Lebron/Javale? There's no way that beats the Warriors or the Rockets. Even if they get Kawhi i'm not sure they get past either of them.
If the Lakers get Kawhi they might as well cancel the season.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
bout to see the greatest starting 5 in NBA history if he comes back even at 50% of what he was