• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

NML

The franchise being in good shape and having financial support are two different things. All of his teams are investments.

They just paid off the Pepsi Center, so I’m sure the Avs and Nuggets are printing money. I think I read he bought that Rapids for like $10m in ‘04 - he could sell tomorrow for $200m. Rams probably tripled in value since he took over?

The difference is all his American franchises have salary caps, so he doesn’t have to outspend anyone

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Avs were pretty notorious under spenders in the past decade or so. They've routinely been well under the cap. Not 100% sure about the Nuggets, but I've heard they've been similar.

It is pretty clear that Kroenke wants to take as much money out of his sports teams as possible. Which is his prerogative, but it sucks as a fan of the teams he owns. It's a bigger conversation, and it's not limited to just him.

Arsenal, in particular, will be really hard to manage. Arsenal was a publicly traded company until relatively recently and had to be pretty open about its finances. That's not true in American sports. Going from full information to virtually no information with Arsenal just makes things worse for him.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Both Harry's in the lineup. This is Spurs most balanced lineup and most talented. But the fitness of those 2 scares me.

Good luck, Reds. I'm Jessie Spano on caffeine pills right now. COYS

-YTC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This is the one everybody on the planet is worried about. Come on Liverpool and prevent a catastrophic event for all football fans.

My prediction - Spurs 0 - Liverpool 7.

NML

Wooooo lets go

Your prop bet of the day: 2 minutes of first half added time for +650.

Liverpool winning 1-0, 2-0, or 2-1 is +200 too which seems strange. Liverpool to win in regulation is even money

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This game has gone super lethargic. Looks like one of those dodgy games in the Brazil world cup when they had to stop every five minutes for water breaks.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Jermaine Jenas on BT Sport has basically let Steve McMananaman say about two words all night. That guy is the most fucking boring homer in punditry. One interesting incident. The rest of the game just a typical boring hot weather game. Team that conserves the most energy for the final 20 minutes will win.

NML

This game has gone super lethargic. Looks like one of those dodgy games in the Brazil world cup when they had to stop every five minutes for water breaks.

This is the “step up” that Pool took this year under Klopp. The ability to slow the game down and take any momentum out of it. Pep’s teams are infamous for that

Also this

Your prop bet of the day: 2 minutes of first half added time for +650

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
How are either manager wearing extra layers in that heat. I would be pacing the sidelines in underpants and a sweatband.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Jermaine Jenas - "Spurs just need one big moment". No they don't you pleb, technically they need at least two.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Neither team played well, but Liverpool had enough to win. Respect to Spurs for making it to the Final.

Gotta start planning for ma'Liverpool tattoo

bruin

the last UCL team to thoroughly destory a team in a final? Pep Barca

teams have played scared. anxiety

got that from the pep/team @TWIITEER @Yankee151

but seriously, that was ass. and that commentary team? zzzzzzzzz. that's the best TNT can do?

/shows Steve Nash kicking balls with Donic for 20 min /pre show

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Whoever TNT used for color was awful. BTSport has sucked up all the good announcers.