• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also, this has to be the worst possible jersey combo, Dark blue vs. Royal Blue! There's still a possibility both of those goals were actually Napoli's, but no one could discern what team they are on!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I was watching that game a few minutes ago and there were also at least 2 Napoli guys in super short socks.

Snorky's Shame

UCL starts today. Barcelona-PSV at 1 ET and Liverpool-Paris at 3 ET on TNT. Surprised TNT picked Barcelona-PSV over Internazionale-Tottenham but PSV having Lozano probably had a factor in that decision.

NML

That's a bit cocky after one game in one group and half game in the other group.

I’ve got no idea what the Pool score is, but you said 1) the group was easier for Spurs and 2) Inter wouldn’t do anything. trumpWRONG

If I was as wrong as you about sports, I’d be broke

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I’ve got no idea what the Pool score is, but you said 1) the group was easier for Spurs and 2) Inter wouldn’t do anything. trumpWRONG

If I was as wrong as you about sports, I’d be broke

So your opinion is that beating Tottenham, in San Siro, means Inter did something in the Champions League?

giphy.gif

NML

So your opinion is that beating Tottenham, in San Siro, means Inter did something in the Champions League?

Yaaaaaasssss. Love watching you backtrack

“Inter won’t do anything, Spurs group is easy”

“lol you think Inter beating Spurs means anything?!”

GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Bruin hermano how do you do this on the west coast I'm missing all the sports games waking up at 12

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bruin

hermano @Yankee151 I usually pull UCL action on my lunch break.

Football season da bess though. Couldn't imagine waiting till 8:00 for saturday night games or 9 for MNF.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The most amazing thing about that Gervinho goal is that you know he was trying to pass it and just mishit it so it turned into a dribble, and then probably tried to cross it and instead it deflected in off the post.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Any given reason why FS1 has gone full German stereotypes in the studio for the Bayern-Augsburg match other than "Fox gonna Fox?"

Snorky's Shame

Fucking cucumber farmers.

Also Pique is shit now. Not as shit as beIN though.

This could be the worst Barcelona team since 07-08. Just too dependent on a magic moment from Messi/Dembele/Coutinho. Suarez and Pique are on their last legs as well. They don’t create as many chances as they used to even when teams don’t park the bus.

Last edited:

Snorky's Shame

Yeah everyone, there’s only two teams in La Liga. That and Serie A games are boring are two of the most tired narratives in European Football/Soccer.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm still not sure why Alaves is so good. They're now in 4th and I can't name a single player that is the reason why.

Snorky's Shame

SMDH Scotland.

It’s bad enough that you’re playing both League Cup Semi-Finals on the same day at the same stadium. Forcing 4 sets of fans who can’t stand each other (Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts and Rangers) to be in the same area is insanity.