• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

NML

McKennie had a nice match. By some distance Schalke’s best player to me to me. Wheels fell off once he came off (and Sane came on)

Not sure Juve (or anyone) can get three past Atlético

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
McKennie had a nice match. By some distance Schalke’s best player to me to me. Wheels fell off once he came off (and Sane came on)

Not sure Juve (or anyone) can get three past Atlético

Dortmund did.

-YTC

Snorky's Shame

Europa League Draw:

Chelsea v Dynamo Kyiv
Frankfurt v Internazionale
Dinamo Zagreb v Benfica
Napoli v Salzburg
Valencia v Krasnodar
Sevilla v Slavia Praha
Arsenal v Rennes
Zenit v Villarreal

Snorky's Shame

Coutinho might be the biggest waste money Barcelona has ever signed and that’s saying something considering they signed Hleb and Chygrynskiy.
At this point, they’re just FC Messi.

Snorky's Shame

Just patiently waiting what catastrophe awaits Barcelona today (and the next two weeks to be honest).

Despite not playing that well, it ended up being three wins and a draw.

Lyon is going to knock Barcelona out in away goals aren’t they? Or Real Madrid knock Barcelona out and everyone forgets about the previous Clasicos.

Snorky's Shame

Balotelli scores on a banana kick off a corner and then proceeds to take a selfie with the entire Marseille squad.

Never change Mario, never change.

Forget Napoli - Juventus, Marseille - Saint-Etienne is the game to watch right now.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
LETS FUCKING GO

Real looks old. If Vinicius is hurt, they're toast. He's the scariest player they have.

Ajax needs a third though. No way they are keeping a clean sheet.

doh

And this game is an advertisement for why Ramos is the best defender in the world and no one is close.

NML

It’s almost like losing one of the two best players in the world might have an effect on a team

doh

giphy.gif

@Snorky's Shame
@goblue96

Snorky's Shame

It’s almost like losing one of the two best players in the world might have an effect on a team

No Ramos and losing the guy you’ve been running your attack through hurts as well. Not to mention their midfield got old overnight.

The worst thing Real Madrid can do right now is re-hire Mourinho to replace Solari (who will be fired as soon as the final whistle blows). Perez just might do just that.

doh

No Ramos and losing the guy you’ve been running your attack through hurts as well. Not to mention their midfield got old overnight.

The worst thing Real Madrid can do right is re-hire Mourinho to replace Solari (who will be fired as soon as the final whistle blows). Perez just might do just that.
Ramos saved their asses time and time again first leg. Without him, Ajax easily had 2-3 probably 4-5.

Modric looks dead tired from WC run + this year too.

Snorky's Shame

I just want to see how the Real Madrid crowd reacts after the final whistle. Players deserve an applause for their accomplishments over the past three years. They’ll probably get boos and white handkerchiefs though.

NML

I’ve only half watched this week and watched BVB/Spurs last leg - how much of this is RM is done and how much is Ajax is good?

I would think Ajax is still the preferred quarterfinal opponent