• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Big money teams losing at home in embrassing fashion

Snorky's Shame

Real Madrid: Well nobody can crash out of the Champions’ League as spectacularly as us

Paris: Hold my beer, watch the master

Last edited:

NML

I think the reaction is to blame VAR for questionable calls like that, but I think it’s moreso that the rules are unclear - especially on handball.

PSG let United stay in it, and it cost them. OGS the goat

And bonus Roma action!

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
PSG's implosions are so amazing. ManU was without their best player and was playing a bunch of teenagers at the end.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
think it’s moreso that the rules are unclear - especially on handball.

Yeah, it's pretty incredible how it turns out that nobody understood what handballs actually are. VAR comes in and suddenly it seems like the word "deliberate" doesn't mean what we think it means.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
That was definitely a penalty. He jumped, turned and put his arm out deliberately to make himself big and block it. He was 100% not trying to get put of the way, which is when you don't give them.

bruin

PSG was probably City's biggest threat to win CL, so not that bad of a turn out.

Bummed for Dzeko and Kov. Follow Roma the closest in Serie A

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, it's pretty incredible how it turns out that nobody understood what handballs actually are. VAR comes in and suddenly it seems like the word "deliberate" doesn't mean what we think it means.

Along these lines:

Maybe it's a mistranslation or something, but it kinda seems like handballs don't have to be deliberate to be punished.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Arsenal tied 1-1 a man road on the road in Europe? I feel like I've seen this movie before, and it ends with a 7-1 loss or something.

Snorky's Shame

Yeah Zidane is better than Mourinho but the second stint at a place is rarely as successful as the first in any sport. See van Gaal at Barcelona and Mourinho at Chelsea. Or in college football Johnny Majors at Pittsburgh, John Robinson at Southern California and Bill Snyder at Kansas State.

Snorky's Shame

So...we’re a couple of Lyon goals away from shitting on La Liga. Go from winning 6 out of the last 8 UCLs to no quarterfinalists. Can’t wait what the English press says if they’re four teams from the Premier League and no La Liga teams in the quarterfinals.