• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

NML

Wait they got a point? Burnley should be automatically relegated for that

Newcastle has found a bit of form. Almiron should help too. Rooting for Huddersfield, Cardiff, and Burnley to go down.

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't feel like looking this up for real, but I'm struggling to remember a fixture week where Arsenal got 3 points and most of the other actual good teams in front of them did not. It could happen!

Felt bad for Manga on that penalty yesterday. I mean, Cardiff committed two uncalled penalties before that, so this was just a makeup call (and a bad angle for the ref) but if I was Neil Warnock I'd raise hell about that. If they didn't call the first 2 they shouldn't call the 3rd.

NML

“hear the footsteps” of a team that’s falling farther behind?

Not having a right back hasn’t worked out well. Clyney would be nice

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal see Chelsea signing attacking midfielders while their defense is in shambles and...do the exact same thing. Well I guess it's just a loan but still.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Liverpool played nervy. They hear the footsteps.

Now if only City wouldn’t drop points against teams outside the top 10..
I mean, it's just what Liverpool does. There's a reason why they've been irrelevant in the PL since the Clinton Adminstration. It's just a mindset at the club that they play small when it matters the most by bottling it on a consistent basis.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
And I'm just being a dick to point out the hypocrisy that surrounds the narrative of "Spursy."

For all the banter of "LOL TROPHY CASEZ" it's equally relevant for Liverpool, and they've got a lot more resources than Spurs do.

-YTC

silverwheels

more like Turd Crapley
I won't debate that. Going on 14 years since that night in Istanbul as well. That's why I'm still being super cautious about my optimism for the rest of the season.