• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
pdt3hyhz9kb21.jpg

NML

Wait they got a point? Burnley should be automatically relegated for that

Newcastle has found a bit of form. Almiron should help too. Rooting for Huddersfield, Cardiff, and Burnley to go down.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't feel like looking this up for real, but I'm struggling to remember a fixture week where Arsenal got 3 points and most of the other actual good teams in front of them did not. It could happen!

Felt bad for Manga on that penalty yesterday. I mean, Cardiff committed two uncalled penalties before that, so this was just a makeup call (and a bad angle for the ref) but if I was Neil Warnock I'd raise hell about that. If they didn't call the first 2 they shouldn't call the 3rd.

NML

4-0 Bournemouth over Chelsea? Are the scores flipped?

Pulisic seems to headed into a great situation. Very legal and very cool

bruin

Liverpool played nervy. They hear the footsteps.

Now if only City wouldn’t drop points against teams outside the top 10..

NML

“hear the footsteps” of a team that’s falling farther behind?

Not having a right back hasn’t worked out well. Clyney would be nice

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal see Chelsea signing attacking midfielders while their defense is in shambles and...do the exact same thing. Well I guess it's just a loan but still.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Liverpool played nervy. They hear the footsteps.

Now if only City wouldn’t drop points against teams outside the top 10..

I mean, it's just what Liverpool does. There's a reason why they've been irrelevant in the PL since the Clinton Adminstration. It's just a mindset at the club that they play small when it matters the most by bottling it on a consistent basis.

-YTC

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I wasn't celebrating. Just pointing out that the claim of Liverpool being irrelevant in the PL since the 90s was incorrect.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
And I'm just being a dick to point out the hypocrisy that surrounds the narrative of "Spursy."

For all the banter of "LOL TROPHY CASEZ" it's equally relevant for Liverpool, and they've got a lot more resources than Spurs do.

-YTC

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I won't debate that. Going on 14 years since that night in Istanbul as well. That's why I'm still being super cautious about my optimism for the rest of the season.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Among neck tattoos, Ederson's is easily one of the worst. Which is really saying something.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Damn, that goal.

TripleHNodding.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Midweek NBCSCN crew is awesome. Derek Rae in the studio and Martin Tyler on the PBP? Fuck yeah.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Drop points against West Ham, and only able to get a draw because of a blown offside call?

Looks like the pressure is going to be too much. Bottling is in their blood.

-YTC