• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

NML

Drop points against West Ham, and only able to get a draw because of a blown offside call?

Looks like the pressure is going to be too much. Bottling is in their blood.

-YTC

Whitey seems to have a lot of misplaced anger at Liverpool

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Why would I have anger towards Liverpool? They've been of no consequence for nearly 3 decades and traditionally finish behind Spurs.

Starting to feel bad for them, tbh...

-YTC

NML

They’re of no consequence yet you post more about them then Spurs recently?

If you think it’s the Liverpool contingent giving you a hard time ur mistaken

NML

I think we’re more fascinated by you

When people post about Spurs, you come with the “SPURS LIVE IN UR HEAD” line

But ur posting constantly about Liverpool even though they’re of “no consequence”

DAT JUXTAPOSITION

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Good thing they spent 80m on an attacking player. They could be losing 3-1!

NML

Saw that if United beat Liverpool, Spurs control their own destiny for the title :eek:

Four in a row with no Kane is maybe Pochettino’s best yet

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Saw that if United beat Liverpool, Spurs control their own destiny for the title :eek:

Four in a row with no Kane is maybe Pochettino’s best yet

3 of those without Alli as well. Obviously, Spurs won't win the title, but they've exceeded my wildest expectations for this season.

I don't know whether to root for Kane to come back ASAP, or for him to actually get some rest. He came back from his knock early last year, and he was ass for a good month after that. Then the other side of me sees a 3 match stretch of @Chelsea, vs Arsenal and @ Dortmund and thinks Spurs have no shot in those matches without him.

It's crazy to think that we could have a 3rd place team potentially finish with 90 points (or thereabouts). Has that ever happened before?

-YTC

NML

Poor Newcastle. Terrible from the keeper but not sure why there was an extra minute of stoppage time

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If by Henry you mean King Henry VII, since Foden will be King of the English national team along with Sterling. They all mad about City but look at the only reason their teams any decent o_Oo_Oo_O

NML

Hasn’t really slowed down anyone else. Does give them less incentive to sell Hazard though

Sucks for Sarri - who would have to now go another full season without his players, and since Chelsea won’t spend on players they have even less motivation not to sack him

GOOD FOR COUNTRY (Pulisic)

Last edited:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Didn't the other clubs that were hit with this appeal and generally got the transfer ban delayed by at least a transfer window?

NML

Yeah that’s the best case scenario here. Get the summer, sell Hazard, and get 6-7 players to fill out the roster.

They also have so many damn players out on loan that theoretically are getting better that they are as well set as any club to go two windows with no incoming players.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm sort of dreading Pulisic's move to Chelsea at this point. Theoretically, this should open the door to more playing time for him. However, there's a good chance Sarri isn't the coach when he arrives. Roman is pulling back from the club a bit. He might be the player tasked with being a direct replacement for Hazard, and he'll probably be blocking Hudson-Odoi from playing, too. There's going to be a ton of pressure on him, and Chelsea is a bit of a mess. Really hoping I'm wrong, but the move doesn't look great even 2 months on from when it was announced.

NML

It really depends on the coach. If it’s Sarri, great, it’s an ideal system for him. If not... we’ll see

In terms of moving to a top English club like he wanted, he’s in the best spot possible. Assuming Hazard moves on, they just don’t have a ton of wingers. Willian is still quality, but Pedro hasn’t been good and there’s nothing after that.

A lot can change in a window, which is why I don’t think “buy with loan back” moves make a ton of sense for players.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
To play devils advocate. The ban will almost assuredly be delayed at least one window. Giving them the chance to make some moves. Best case they are able to re sign Hazard and Odoi. Giving them Hazrd-Odio-Pulisic for two spots. Worst case all of Odoi, Hazard, Pedro and Willian will be gone. Leaving Pulisic and whomever they can bring in. If they don't get the ban delayed a window it will be a disaster.

Who the hell knows what will happen with Sarri though.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I still think Pedro is fine to keep around for the lower level games. Willian is quality but seems to have such a shit attitude, by all accounts.

NML

United gon be out of subs in the first half hour

Milner playing right back is terrifying

NML

Alisson has a wing span to make Bilas hard

Don’t think I’ve ever seen four subs in the first half