• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

NML

So Kepa got some kind of knock or pulled muscle like two minutes for PK and went down. Sarri tried to take him off and Kepa refused. Sarri threw a fit haha

Didn’t see the PK shootout but this might be the last straw

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
53026466_595882784220971_9077400001272872960_n.jpg

jdlikewhoa

So Kepa got some kind of knock or pulled muscle like two minutes for PK and went down. Sarri tried to take him off and Kepa refused. Sarri threw a fit haha

Didn’t see the PK shootout but this might be the last straw
Then Sarri explained it away post game as a miscommunication/honest mistake. yiiiiiikes

Hp64.gif

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
The kepa thing was bizzare and imo overshadowed what was otherwise a pretty good game considering it was 0-0 after 2 hours.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I almost can't believe that's even real, holy fuck.

NML

If Liverpool were going to have a run of dropped points, I wouldn’t have predicted it’d be when they allowed two goals in seven matches. Lack of forward depth showing.

The criticism of Klopp is laughable. They’re on pace for 92 points, the fourth highest in history. They’re just unlucky that they are up against the team coming off the record season

Between the title race and four teams going for two CL spots, should be one of the best finishes in recent memory.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Just finished watching Sunderland 'til I Die. It was really good, my special lady friend ended up really liking it despite not particularly wanting to watch it in the first place. I wish they did another season with them in League One.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
If Liverpool were going to have a run of dropped points, I wouldn’t have predicted it’d be when they allowed two goals in seven matches. Lack of forward depth showing.

Is it lack of depth or is just that their frontline isn't as good as they were last year? I only saw extended highlights and box scores, but Salah missed a couple of chances against Everton that he would have buried last year.

NML

Is it lack of depth or is just that their frontline isn't as good as they were last year? I only saw extended highlights and box scores, but Salah missed a couple of chances against Everton that he would have buried last year.

Well Salah is second and Mane is fifth in goals in the EPL, so no? I only recall one real chance for Salah where he took a slightly heavy touch after a deflection that put him in behind.

Mane was played out of position centrally because Firmino was hurt and Klopp doesn’t trust Sturridge. Origi isn’t good enough. I’m not sure why he didn’t go with Shaqiri but they should have more than four capable forwards if you like to play with three.

Also not sure why Keita didn’t see the field when he’s the most dangerous passer on the team.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Richarlison sounds like an overly elaborate fake name you'd drunkenly give a cop

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Some bloke straight outta peaky blinders ran on the field and walloped Jack Grealish in the Birmingham Derby today. Villa still won.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Some baffling goalkeeping this half

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Portsmouth beat Sunderland to claim the Checkatrade Trophy, ensuring Sunderland can't even get that for their troubles in League 1.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The alternative was to draw, and Spurs weren't having any of that.

Pool's title to lose, imo. City have all the pressure on them. Drop any points and its over.

NML

Ewww the purple

If you wonder why Klopp always goes with Milner, Henderson, and Wijni for big matches, that’s it. Keita just strolling back defensively. Matip was caught in no man’s land too