• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
MammothThinAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Derrick White, now Spurs starting PG in lieu of DJ’s injury, is out with a heel injury for 3 months.

What. The. Fuck. Rookie guard Lonnie Walker, then DJ, now white. Can’t catch a break and season hasn’t even started lol

evil1

It is still shocking to me how the relationship between Kawhi Leonard and the Spurs went bad so fast.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Having a weird shooting form worked for Kevin Martin forever. It's more in the release speed. Lonzo has gotten faster.

bruin

I know, man.

It was mostly for the posters who furiously beat their meat over a highlight of one shot of a kid's first game back off of surgery. Glad they get their knocks off.

sayo

YEET
Having a weird shooting form worked for Kevin Martin forever. It's more in the release speed. Lonzo has gotten faster.
It's not about this at all. Martin wasn't an off the dribble shooter. As a point guard in today's NBA, you absolutely need that in your toolbox. If you are limited to only pulling up going to your right due to your weird ass shot, you severely limit your offensive capabilities.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
It's not about this at all. Martin wasn't an off the dribble shooter. As a point guard in today's NBA, you absolutely need that in your toolbox. If you are limited to only pulling up going to your right due to your weird ass shot, you severely limit your offensive capabilities.

That is also true. I hadn't considered his position when analyzing his shooting form.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
This ^^^

NML

Uh Kevin Martin’s career slash line is .44/.38/.87

Lonzo is .36/.30/.45 lol

Better comp for shooting is Joakim Noah

evil1

Who will fix/develop their outside shot first: Lonzo Ball, Markelle Fultz or Ben Simmons?

NML

Really looking forward to 1,230 games so that Golden State can beat the Celtics in five. Much intrigue!

How did the Thunder get an opening night game? Should’ve been C’s/Sixers and Rockets/GSW.

Who are the league pass teams to watch? I generally watch four-ish games a night for the first couple weeks. I want to say the Suns, but I’ve got no clue what kind of basketball Kokoskov will have them play and they are still really bad 4 to 15. TWolves might be fun as a shit show

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Really looking forward to 1,230 games so that Golden State can beat the Celtics in five. Much intrigue!

How did the Thunder get an opening night game? Should’ve been C’s/Sixers and Rockets/GSW.

Who are the league pass teams to watch? I generally watch four-ish games a night for the first couple weeks. I want to say the Suns, but I’ve got no clue what kind of basketball Kokoskov will have them play and they are still really bad 4 to 15. TWolves might be fun as a shit show
The Bucks look primed for a breakout year with coach Bud.

Spurs were intriguing before all the injuries but biased. Atlanta Hawks if Young is legit? Doncic looks legit.

Idk it depends what you like to watch. Blossoming young teams or good games all around?

I say ditch nba league pass and just grab a good ad blocker and use r/nbastreams. No point in paying a dime for NBA games when you can watch perfectly good, HD quality streams on there.

NML

Oh yeah I got rid of league pass three years ago. I was just using the term

What will end up happening is I’ll watch whatever game I have money on

Reactions: bjc

NML

Celtics
Sixers
Pacers
Raptors
Bucks
Wizards
Heat
Pistons

Warriors
Rockets
Thunder
Jazz
Lakers
Pelicans
Blazers
Wolves

Celtics
Sixers
Pacers
Bucks

Warriors
Rockets
Pelicans
Lakers

Celtics over Sixers in six
Warriors over Rockets in five

Warriors over Celtics in five

MVP: Anthony Davis
ROY: Luka Doncic
MIP: Myles Turner
COY: Brad Stevens

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Sucks that Roberson is out for another couple of months. OKC's defense went in the shitter after he went down. But once he and RUSS are both back rhubarb will be salty.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I mean, barring a couple of serious injuries, no one is beating the DUBS in the playoffs, anyway. I just want to see OKC healthy and having FUN.