• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

bruin

I disagree with this. The FO had a clear plan: get LeBron and clear cap space for additional All-Star caliber players. They have done that and are still in a good position to get at least one high end player this summer. So unless they completely strike out this summer, they are still on track with their original plan.

They had a plan with Paul George and AD too. And they failed. Not how it happens in the city of Angels. Jeanie won’t dough.

evil1

AD wasn't planned (by the Lakers front office). If the Lakers were going to go after AD, the plan by the front office was to go after him in 2020.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I disagree with this. The FO had a clear plan: get LeBron and clear cap space for additional All-Star caliber players. They have done that and are still in a good position to get at least one high end player this summer. So unless they completely strike out this summer, they are still on track with their original plan.
The FO has done zero right. LBJ was handed them. They gave away D'Angelo Russell for cap space.... he's now an All-Star. They signed a bunch of garbage players + bungled the AD trade talks as poorly as you can.

Hike

güero
I missed the NUGGGZZZ Dubs game last night. Looks like it turned out ok. Dubs have looked bad lately so I think this is good. Bogut going to right the ship.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Andrew Wiggins career is most similar to all time greats Matt Bonner, Andrea Bargnani, and Kurt Rambis lmao

n5wy7c3cfzk21.png

Last edited:

bruin

We'll see this summer. They can't blow this. Lottery pick, really no bad contracts young talent, tons of cap space, new HC, and LeBron.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
RIP those posts talking about Urban Meyer's daughters sex tapes or whatever that Chase made before he deleted them in a panic and quit Utopia

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bet that guy got a tribal tattoo 10 years into tribal tattoos being the butt of millions of jokes.

Brick

RUSS could have handled it better but yeah, that guy is a piece of fuck.
curse of MILES affecting RUSS temperament enough to take down racistbigothomophobe at the age of 5 months.

this is the reel version of the fake 4 year old son woke tweets. eat ur heart out [Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.]

bruin

RIP those posts talking about Urban Meyer's daughters sex tapes or whatever that Chase made before he deleted them in a panic and quit Utopia

think we need to revisit this memory down yellow brick road on this taco tuesday what do you say hermanos
fddfdf.gif

bruin

curse of MILES affecting RUSS temperament enough to take down racistbigothomophobe at the age of 5 months.

this is the reel version of the fake 4 year old son woke tweets. eat ur heart out [Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.]

Who is the gay 2PAC??!!ccs.gif

Bdub

As if this jackass wasn't embarrassing Utah enough, now we have to hear from a bunch of old white people who have never met a black person. Tell us how they don't understand how telling him to get on his knees would be racist. The people in this state drive me mad.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The end game of being moved to another city?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Was at Mavs-Nuggz last night. Dongcic is legit, NUGGZ played pretty uninspired for 3 quarters and was saved by a silly Jokic floater at the buzzer. Keep er rollin'

NML

Well he’s lost less than literally anyone else this season

although I’m on board for a little salt in this thread

evil1

The worst thing about the Tobias Harris trade is that it allowed Philadelphia to jump to the #3 seed and deprived us of a potential 1st round match-up between Philly and Boston. :emo:

NML

The craziest stat I saw

Lakers missed the playoffs five times in their first 65 seasons

They’ve missed six straight