• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
jamesnathan you live in Houston now right? Making this matchup the JAMESNATHAN DERBY

I do. Both playoffs since I've moved here, these two teams have played each other. I have a bit of fun with it. My boss might even take me to see Game 2 Wednesday night. I can't stand Harden, so I'm definitely cheering for the Jazz. I know that Harden has been incredible the last couple of seasons. But I don't like a lot of his style of play. So it makes it easy for me to know who I'm cheering for.

Brick

I do. Both playoffs since I've moved here, these two teams have played each other. I have a bit of fun with it. My boss might even take me to see Game 2 Wednesday night. I can't stand Harden, so I'm definitely cheering for the Jazz. I know that Harden has been incredible the last couple of seasons. But I don't like a lot of his style of play. So it makes it easy for me to know who I'm cheering for.
ted cruz or MITT?

NML

Enes Kanter revenge game! Being able to get Portland -125 for the series this morning seems real nice.

Didn’t watch a ton of the Nuggz game but they win if they just shoot 28% from three. Jokic did enough but woof that team is so bad outside of him

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I don't completely agree with your assessment, the team's lack of playoff experience certainly showed late in that game but the team missed a lot of shots it usually makes. The team is not "so bad" outside of him, they finished 2nd in the west because while they don't have a collection of superstars, it's a deep roster that plays very well with one another. You could argue it's a recipe built better for regular season success than the playoffs, but as I see it the Nuggets are probably a year ahead of schedule and this playoff run is feeling out what personnel changes need to be made to be considered a real contender.

Spurs gameplan to double Jokic worked out this time, he's gotta figure out a way to score more regardless though. He has to be the guy. NUGGZ lose this one tomorrow and series is over. NUGGZ haven't won a game in San Antonio in 7 years...WOOF

NML

I don't completely agree with your assessment, the team's lack of playoff experience certainly showed late in that game but the team missed a lot of shots it usually makes. The team is not "so bad" outside of him, they finished 2nd in the west because while they don't have a collection of superstars, it's a deep roster that plays very well with one another. You could argue it's a recipe built better for regular season success than the playoffs, but as I see it the Nuggets are probably a year ahead of schedule and this playoff run is feeling out what personnel changes need to be made to be considered a real contender.

Spurs gameplan to double Jokic worked out this time, he's gotta figure out a way to score more regardless though. He has to be the guy. NUGGZ lose this one tomorrow and series is over. NUGGZ haven't won a game in San Antonio in 7 years...WOOF

I meant that if they just made their shots, they would’ve won

But their second best player is probably Millsap. Didn’t mean it that the team is trash, but just that the roster sans Jokic does not look anything like the two seed in the West.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Warriors huge problem now is they have to give guys like Cook, McKinnie, Bell, Jerekbo minutes. Livingston can only play 12-15. KD/Curry/Klay are going to have to play 40+ min most games.

They weren't deep before but now without Cousins minutes, some awful guys are going to get minutes.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
NML was right. Kill it with fire

Popp making Malone look like a ripe cunt

So glad I didn't pay $50 for this shit

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Holy shit, can you bench Barton already? Jesus fucking christ. I can't see why Beasley would be any worse. Murray has completely shrunk too. This is fucking embarrassing.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
15-2 run as soon as Barton and Murray are benched, I will skullfuck that bald mug of yours if you put them back in Malone

NML

Hat+fail.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I feel like this year might be the year for the rapids match. They have some good beer promotions and stuff, just need to find someone else willing to drive.