• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Cool, guys. Look forward to seeing much more of these "right" "good" shots throughout the league at the end of games.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
yall stats dudes trippin. we all have seen or participated in games, or maybe even been the person where a hot hand is going and pretty much everything seems to be going in. he had hit 9 threes in the game. he was feeling it. when you are that hot, it doesn't really matter where the shot comes from. basketball is a super mental game, especially when it comes to shooting.

if you are a dope who either hasn't played or was never a good shooter, youll never understand.

it me, the dope who either hasn't played or was never a good shooter.

Also, why would you think Lillard was "that hot" based on how he played in the 2nd half? Was it his 4-13 performance to that point in the 2nd half that gave it away? Maybe it was the 3-8 3PT shooting where "pretty much everything seems to be going in?" Please let me know, so that we dopes can better understand and learn from your basketball wisdom.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
In the 21-6 run that the Blazers went on to tie the game in the 4th quarter, Lillard made 1 shot.

Amazing how they were able to ever put the ball in the basket without the "hot hand" shooting when "pretty much everything seems to be going in."

-YTC

CJ_24

Thread may be bad, but the basketball tomorrow should be good. Bucks-Celtics then Rockets-Warriors.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
What... was.... what was that?

Lol at Pop screaming to foul, then giving up when it was too late

evil1

I think part of SA's failure to foul was the crowd noise, part of it was that Mills had five fouls and was hesitant, and the defenders down low didn't want to leave their man alone under the basket for a potential lay up. Add that up and they simply had a brain freeze for about 10 seconds which then made it too late.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
@Dr. Shats Basoon How you feelin about this series? I'm thinking Blazers in 6
Hoping the Nuggets are gassed a bit from the Spurs series and McCollum and Lillard stay hot early. If so I think they can get game 1 or 2. Jokic is going to devour the Trailblazers front court. I'd like to see Leonard and Collins on Jokic for the most part. Kanter will get eaten alive but those two might be able to keep a lid on him until they inevitably get into foul trouble.

Should be a fun series between a couple of great ball clubs

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
My biggest concern is the 3 point shooting for the Nuggets. It was atrocious the last 2 games of the series.

-YTC

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Flips into Game 2 of the Moose-Raptors series. Announcers bitching about the officials. "Hey, look! Bowling is on. I'll watch this instead."

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Great game last night. Jokic and Murray were fantastic, but I don't understand why Stotts went away from Hood when he was having his way.

Let's just hope Dame and Stotts don't realize that they should be shooting more contested 37 footers or the Nuggets are in trouble.

-YTC

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Well fuck boys that game didn't go according to plan. The strategy of letting Jokic light up the scoreboard and getting tired did NOT work well. Plenty of opportunities but way to sloppy with the rock and need to get some production out of the wings. Definitley could use the big fella in this one

goblue96

Tuned into the last possession of the Moose-Raptors game after the bowling broadcast was over. Damn that Don Carter Oil Pattern fucked with E.J. Hackett costing him in a spot in the Elite Eight.

Kyle Lowry trying to dribble through Toby's legs with the game on the line is one of the most Kyle Lowry things ever. And the Raptors lucked into a wide open three as a result which means Lowry probably thinks he can do it again.

I still think the series comes back to Toronto tied at 2 for Game 5.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
If the Nuggets don't shoot 3 for eleventy billion on open jumpers the rest of this series, I like their chances.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Yeah they shot terribly on a lot of wide open looks. Seems like the Nuggets goes as Murray goes

There's definitely some truth to that, but there was a stretch of about 3 minutes in the first quarter where Gary Harris missed 3 WIDE OPEN 3's that felt like a harbinger of doom for the game.

I wish there was a way to see what the Nuggets shot on wide open looks last night, because it had to be abysmal.

-YTC

goblue96

3603917_0.jpg