• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2018-2109 RUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Who are the hot shot available GMs that trust the process
First reports were they were going to promote from within. Danny Ferry or the other guy they got in there

Then it was reported David Ruffin is a top candidate for the Executive BBALL ops position and let him hire the GM

who knows

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
First reports were they were going to promote from within. Danny Ferry or the other guy they got in there

Then it was reported David Ruffin is a top candidate for the Executive BBALL ops position and let him hire the GM

who knows
I thought Ferry was racist.

silverwheels

more like Turd Crapley
Ugh, double post. Stupid WiFi at work. Still, my point remains.

Also, Markieff Morris makes his rhubarb debut against the Jazz tomorrow. When OKC is locked in defensively they can beat anyone. When they're not, though, WOOF. Hopefully he helps with consistency on that side and lessens some of PG13's responsibility on defense.