• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I was reading an article about CFB realignment from an Oregon grad (I'll have to go find it later) but he used CANZANO as his biggest source and inspiration for his opinion and I immediately laughed my ass off. Apparently there are a good number of people out there who think he's a good journalist.

Soonerfan09

I was reading an article about CFB realignment from an Oregon grad (I'll have to go find it later) but he used CANZANO as his biggest source and inspiration for his opinion and I immediately laughed my ass off. Apparently there are a good number of people out there who think he's a good journalist.
But we’ll go ahead and take bricks opinion.
Lol, jk Thunder suck. Love you @Brick

NML

I think the two best players I have watched in round 1 of the playoffs have been third quarter Lillard and last five minutes of the game Kyrie.

tenor.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The guy who lead the NBA in assists the last two seasons is really becoming this generation's Iverson?

One finals appearance. Diminishing returns in the playoffs. Great regular season stats. To me, it looks like Westbrook is becoming Iverson, to me.

evil1

The last game made up for the three ugly early games.

I mean, Ho Lee Fuk, Lillard hit a step back three from 40 feet for the win.

giphy.gif

NML

DAME shot twice as well from 30+ feet (67%) as russ did from inside 3 feet (33%) that series

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I would like to see this DAME fellow operate with a curse placed upon him by the first son of @Brick just to see how he actually compares to RUSS. Right now making any comparison seem pretty much like apples and oranges.

He’s cursed. Just a slightly less powerful curse than miles casts. His curse is being in the same vicinity as @Mame YO

But I imagine daygmeaune Millard didn’t evade his art tax for several years.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Imagine if someone approached emo brick in 2004 and told him that in 15 years he'd still be on Utopia and would be posting a thing called a .gif that didn't exist. That .gif would be of his first child, farting in triumph after successfully cursing an NBA star who plays for Oklahoma City!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Imagine if someone approached emo brick in 2004 and told him that in 15 years he'd still be on Utopia and would be posting a thing called a .gif that didn't exist. That .gif would be of his first child, farting in triumph after successfully cursing an NBA star who plays for Oklahoma City!

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Yeah, I love Craig. He's the Dennis Rodman type of guy you need in the playoffs, and Barton has looked better off the bench anyway.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Lillard could have pulled up from 60 feet, last night, and it would have been a good shot. Dude was on fire.

He barely shot over 50%. Safe to say he wasn't "on fire."

George was the one who actually looked to be on fire. The difference is that Lillard had a teammate he could count on to actually score when it was needed.

-YTC

NML

Yeah real average night for Lillard putting up 50 points and shooting 56% from three against one of the best defenders in the league

That’s a box score/highlights take if I ever saw one