• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Indiana signed a deal with Motorola to wear their logo as an advertising patch on their uniforms, making OKC the last ad-free team in the league. I think they should be given the shampship for that.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Indiana signed a deal with Motorola to wear their logo as an advertising patch on their uniforms, making OKC the last ad-free team in the league. I think they should be given the shampship for that.
its just gonna ultimately disappoint you when they finally settle on something from a shitty company

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I root for team jerseys to become mostly filled with ads like the Finnish Hockey League

tikredf.jpg

NML

Buddy has become a more consistent shooter, but is still more or less the same player.

On the other hand, I don’t remember the last player to make such drastic improvements across the board like Fox (maybe Butler in his breakout season). With his speed and athleticism, he should ultimately be a plus defender - but he’s not there yet. His offensive game is great for a 21 year old point guard though.

I still think they finish closer to the bottom of the West than the playoffs though.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OKC really needs Abrines and Patterson to find their 3-point shot again. Can't rely on George to make most of them, especially in the playoffs. Most of the West can bury it from outside and while OKC's defense and rebounding will carry them in the regular season, they'll have to hit outside shots with at least a little regularity if they want to go far in the postseason.

NML

That he went to the team with the fifth pick is blasphemy. When he announced he was coming he was immediately the top pick in all the mocks but people talked themselves out of it because he’s not an elite athlete.

sayo

YEET
This version of Harden is awesome. The one that shoots 27 fts... not so much.

Shitty look for GS at the end.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Embiid, Simmons, and Brown vs. Butler

I guess Butler will be a FA in the summer. Sucks losing Covington and Saric for a one-season rental. :dunno: