• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

bruin

Of course. 4th seed until Bron got hurt.

Were in the mix hanging around the sixth spot until Zo got hurt in Houston. Had just come off beating RUSS in OKc in OT

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Lakers missing the playoffs is a bit surprising but after missing out on Paul George anything more than a 7-8 seed and a first round exit would have been pretty optimistic

bruin

Injuries all year. But that’s gonna happen when you have one of Magic’s buds as your team trainer

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Don’t get me started on the poor man’s Rob Lowe

DbuN6aBWAAIhbQn.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
n just his fourth season in the league, Booker joined Hall of Famers Wilt Chamberlain, Elgin Baylor and Michael Jordan as the only players in NBA history with multiple games of at least 59 points within their first four seasons. Booker is the sixth player ever to reach 59 twice at any point in their entire career joining the previous four Hall of Famers plus Kobe Bryant and James Harden.

suns.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
What an arbitrary stat line.

Trae 595 assists, 267 boards, 1418 points.

Luka meanwhile has 405 assists, 527 boards and 1459 points.

A lot of stats are arbitrary. I'm just surprised at Young's success up to this point. I thought it would take him a few years to make this kind of impact.

evil1

I don't know what kind of banshee/dying cat hybrid is screaming every 30 seconds during the end of the OKC-Lakers game, but I am pretty sure I hate her with the force of a thousand suns.