• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

terrible calls happen.

Goff got a no call on a facemask the possession or two before that led to three for the rams instead of seven.

how can you tell me it was 100% conclusive evidence that the ball didn't touch Edelman's thumb?

Chiefs gave up three first downs in OT. How about get a stop. The OT rules are fine. If KC wins the toss, they likely go down and win it too. Both defenses were gassed.

Noodle was noodle at home. Chiefs couldn't get stops when it mattered most. The winning teams deserved it.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
terrible calls happen.

Goff got a no call on a facemask the possession or two before that led to three for the rams instead of seven.

how can you tell me it was 100% conclusive evidence that the ball didn't touch Edelman's thumb?

Chiefs gave up three first downs in OT. How about get a stop. The OT rules are fine. If KC wins the toss, they likely go down and win it too. Both defenses were gassed.

Noodle was noodle at home. Chiefs couldn't get stops when it mattered most. The winning teams deserved it.

Nah B. Chiefs had this but for dodgy reffing. Came back into the game enough to deserve the win and then Pats get all the calls as Pats do, and then win a fucking coin toss as there's probably two sides the same on the fucking coin. I honestly wouldn't put it past them. I've been trying to let it wash over me for a couple of days, but can't have you spouting shit like the Patriots deserved to win.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Nah B. Chiefs had this but for dodgy reffing. Came back into the game enough to deserve the win and then Pats get all the calls as Pats do, and then win a fucking coin toss as there's probably two sides the same on the fucking coin. I honestly wouldn't put it past them. I've been trying to let it wash over me for a couple of days, but can't have you spouting shit like the Patriots deserved to win.
Maybe don't line up offsides? I love the argument that it shouldn't be called because it didn't directly impact the play. Like that's measurable pre-snap.

Now the saints got screwed.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I just don't understand how the Rams could sign all those big name FAs. I was sick to my stomach when I saw they signed Suh (the Saints were also in the market for him, he had visited New Orleans and left without a contract).

I knew the Rams D had the best talent on paper by a longshot, and it wasn't close. Talib AND Marcus Peters are great #1 CBs. Both signed somehow. Is a Rookie QB deal this valuable to franchise building? I mean how the fuck do you add Suh to a dline with Brockers and Donald already. Then trade for Dante Fowler midseason. Fuck you, Jags, for getting fleeced here.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I just don't understand how the Rams could sign all those big name FAs. I was sick to my stomach when I saw they signed Suh (the Saints were also in the market for him, he had visited New Orleans and left without a contract).

I knew the Rams D had the best talent on paper by a longshot, and it wasn't close. Talib AND Marcus Peters are great #1 CBs. Both signed somehow. Is a Rookie QB deal this valuable to franchise building? I mean how the fuck do you add Suh to a dline with Brockers and Donald already. Then trade for Dante Fowler midseason. Fuck you, Jags, for getting fleeced here.

ehhhh

i think you're reading way too much into this lol

and you are severely undervaluing Sheldon Rankins' contribution this season prior to him getting hurt last week.

Davenport wasnt Javon Kearse from his rookie season, but he showed flashes and I still think was deserving of them moving up to get him in the first. I think he'll be much better in year 2. Cam was cam. Had a great season as well, and the rest of the rotation guys played very well. They were no 1 in run defense this year. That's pretty fucking good man

The LB's played about as good if not better than the 09 crop lead by Vilma. Anzalone stepped it up, Klein , and Demario fucking Davis was probably one of their better FA pickups in recent memory.

The secondary despite early season struggles, really played well during the 13 game win streak and against Philly in the Divisional

bruin

Maybe don't line up offsides? I love the argument that it shouldn't be called because it didn't directly impact the play. Like that's measurable pre-snap.

Now the saints got screwed.

Edelman fumble on punt, Hogan catch, Brady roughing call and Mahomes no roughing call. Just major calls that all went Pats way. Just stating facts.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I was tombout the Rams FA signings. How can that many superstars fit under the cap? Yes, we signed Demario Davis and he was a great pickup. He's probably the better player, but he doesn't have the name recognition of Ndamakabong Suh, Marcus Peters, Talib Kweli, or even Dante Fowler (maybe I'm biased here).

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
breaking news, FAs will take less money to go to a promising team in an ideal geographical location with shitty in-conference competition that basically guarantees a first round bye. The rookie QB deal doesn't hurt.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

breaking news, FAs will take less money to go to a promising team in an ideal geographical location with shitty in-conference competition that basically guarantees a first round bye. The rookie QB deal doesn't hurt.
Did they take less money?

As for the NFC West... I know the Cards suck, but Seattle made the playoffs

Reel

Community Liaison
I was tombout the Rams FA signings. How can that many superstars fit under the cap? Yes, we signed Demario Davis and he was a great pickup. He's probably the better player, but he doesn't have the name recognition of Ndamakabong Suh, Marcus Peters, Talib Kweli, or even Dante Fowler (maybe I'm biased here).

oh ok,

but you were talking about how you wish the saints signed a couple of those guys when i was trying to illustrate the guys they (saints) did sign, did more than ok

bruin

once again for you guys who have a hard fucking time reading, my point was all three calls went their way. if they were the right call or not, they went their way.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I know I'm 2 days late, but I hate that the missed PI did not allow the Saints to prevent a team from getting into FG range with only 86 seconds left and 1 timeout. I also hate that the missed PI call did not allow the Saints to play better offense in OT. Additionally, I hate that the missed PI call disallowed the Saints from being able to prevent the Rams for driving to the game winning FG.

Worst call in NFL history, doe. LOL

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
And, seriously, credit to @bruin for taking this loss well. The future is still bright there in KC. Sucks that the Chefs were one player lining up poorly away from the Superb Owl.

-YTC

Skeeter

Uber felon
once again for you guys who have a hard fucking time reading, my point was all three calls went their way. if they were the right call or not, they went their way.

Right calls were called right and benefited the Patriots unfairly?
tenor.gif

Reel

Community Liaison
I know I'm 2 days late, but I hate that the missed PI did not allow the Saints to prevent a team from getting into FG range with only 86 seconds left and 1 timeout. I also hate that the missed PI call did not allow the Saints to play better offense in OT. Additionally, I hate that the missed PI call disallowed the Saints from being able to prevent the Rams for driving to the game winning FG.

Worst call in NFL history, doe. LOL

-YTC
this a strange position to take lol

but ok

fwiw, i dont think neither me, g8r or fried have been insufferable talking about how the saints got robbed.

It was fucked up yes, but im not sure why you're taking the angle you are

but its your opinion and you are entitled to such

I hope all is well with you and the fam

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
this a strange position to take lol

but ok

fwiw, i dont think neither me, g8r or fried have been insufferable talking about how the saints got robbed.

It was fucked up yes, but im not sure why you're taking the angle you are

but its your opinion and you are entitled to such

I hope all is well with you and the fam

I didn't tag any of the 3 of y'all. But it's an absolutely justified position to take with how "Blew Dat" nation has responded to the game. You don't have to assume that you personally are being referenced in my opinion.

All is well. I'm hoping the same for you and yours.

Reel

Community Liaison
I didn't tag any of the 3 of y'all. But it's an absolutely justified position to take with how "Blew Dat" nation has responded to the game. You don't have to assume that you personally are being referenced in my opinion.

All is well. I'm hoping the same for you and yours.
O I C

carry on then

babby reel is doing great. Turned 5 last month and lost 2 teeth in the process lol

Brick

louisiana sports fan reaction is louisiana sports fan reaction. yikkkkkkeeeesss. it is just embarassing.

Reel

Community Liaison
louisiana sports fan reaction is louisiana sports fan reaction. yikkkkkkeeeesss. it is just embarassing.
It's no different from Oakland after the tuck rule fiasco

Holy shit that bar is low af

Let me clarify, I think their reaction is on par with any other mong fanbase.

I don't expect them to be reasonable about an unfavorable outcome

It sucks for sure but these people tend to forget they have lives outside of their favorite team.

Brick

It's no different from Oakland after the tuck rule fiasco

Holy shit that bar is low af

Let me clarify, I think their reaction is on par with any other mong fanbase.

I don't expect them to be reasonable about an unfavorable outcome

It sucks for sure but these people tend to forget they have lives outside of their favorite team.
nah, it is specific to louisiana

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb.../22/18192786/saints-fan-atlanta-billboard-lsu

that and the lame atlanta lost the super bowl shit. do they know everyone is laughing at them?

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
nah, it is specific to louisiana

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb.../22/18192786/saints-fan-atlanta-billboard-lsu

that and the lame atlanta lost the super bowl shit. do they know everyone is laughing at them?

Pretty sure I remember LSU fans going to USC's Heritage Hall to basically take selfies of themselves flipping off USC after 2003.

I mean, does the athletic doings of a bunch of guys you've never met, and likely won't ever be in the same social circles with - matter that much to you?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Pretty sure I remember LSU fans going to USC's Heritage Hall to basically take selfies of themselves flipping off USC after 2003.

I mean, does the athletic doings of a bunch of guys you've never met, and likely won't ever be in the same social circles with - matter that much to you?

It indeed establishes and crushes all hopes and dreams I will ever have.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Lol @ Saints fans filing actual lawsuits to get a replay of the game.

Just like Utah Jazz fans trying to sue Scottie Pippen for lighting a victory cigar after the Bulls punked the Jazz (again) in the Finals.

Get over it, you fucken losers.

Reel

Community Liaison
Lol @ Saints fans filing actual lawsuits to get a replay of the game.

Just like Utah Jazz fans trying to sue Scottie Pippen for lighting a victory cigar after the Bulls punked the Jazz (again) in the Finals.

Get over it, you fucken losers.

this was harsh lol

who hurt you