• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

Mahomes to OBJ to complete my hairstyle duopoly in this commercial

tenor.gif

ORALE @bruin @bruin228

move over spankbang i have my new spank material for the next 7 months

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Steelers-Seattle was a snoozefest

That's the super bowl where I stole the remote, changed the channel to the puppy bowl and challenged everyone to fight me to get it back. I like that I've had the same schtick for like 14 years (I believe that was Puppy Bowl II). I fought the good fight against some BETAS until some wrestler guy with cauliflower ear came at me, and I just handed him the remote. You know what, nevermind. 50% of this is true, but I've told it so many times that I don't remember which part.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Re: 21 Savage
I don't find anything funny about ICE deporting anyone because fuck them

Didn't watch the game, saw on the TL the final score as I muted as many Superbowl hashtags as I could think of but it still managed to pop up

A quick scroll of Twitter just lead to seeing the same marginally funny tweets about the game being reposted over and over

NFL got their shit pushed in by the nba this week though. It didn't help their biggest game of the season was a disaster by their standards

Hope everyone has a great day today

NML

I definitely love the NBA infinitely more than the NFL, but I do have to lol at the NBA people dropping the “nba trade deadline was better than the super bowl” line when the last Finals was a sweep and the Warriors probably won’t lose more than two games all playoffs this year

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm lulzing at the post-game SUPER SMART FOOTBALL MINDZZ analysis. Um the Pats ran the same play 3 times in a row, each time successful, and this play included the fullback split out wide running a decoy route along with the slot receiver (Edelman) just doing whatever the fuck he wanted.

This is what my friend and I would do running co-op dynasties on NCAA/Madden in college. Run a few money plays and one of us would control the quickest WR and just run away from linebackers.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I went to a sports bar for lunch and they got this on replay. I’m dying laughing at CJ Anderson getting reincarnated as the Jerome Bettis round RB. He must weigh 250 or 260? I bet they would have won if he got all of obviously injured Gurleys carries. I’ve seen Gurley just walk into his linemen and fall over 3 times and I’m not even half finished with my burger

Fat CJ Anderson, what a sim to be alive!

bruin

You know sports talk radio in the land of Horseface, but many people down here really believed Anderson was a better fit for McVay's offense lol. Couldn't believe it.

McVay got pantsed last night. I recall one screen and it was to Cooks.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Saw a score that was 15-6 all field goals so big time shield bots and SEC mongs will feel extremely familiar with the aaf product.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Saw a score that was 15-6 all field goals so big time shield bots and SEC mongs will feel extremely familiar with the aaf product.
I'll attribute that to rust

I think there were some good football played overall but yeah, from the outside looking in, I can see someone being put off by the low scores