• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Or is just that Big Sam's tactics this year meant he was worse at distribution because he was just punting the ball way up the field?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Or is just that Big Sam's tactics this year meant he was worse at distribution because he was just punting the ball way up the field?
That's the problem though. What I said about Ingerlish teams prone to looking like an EPL side and hoofing it up the pitch. However, I think the stats go deeper than pass completion, and look at quality and consistency.

I personally don't think we have ball playing skill (or ever had) in our group of keepers. It's something that needs to be heavily coached and if you're not doing it every day for your club side, you're going to struggle. It's been an Ingerland weakness as long as I can remember.

worst2first

I will be happy if Ingerland does well since that is one of my mother countries. In fact, when ya'll going to let some of us come back? I'm almost ready.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
You may even be able to with a UG degree tbh. Cant hurt to apply and see

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
For a long time I didn't make the connection between Visigoths and Gothic Architechture; I thought it was just built by those who should try not feeling sad instead of trying to vist PETE

giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Doesn't that not really matter since he's American anyways? Or can you just grab a masters abroad and pay the local rate without an EU passport?

DanishDonut0

A few countries offer free tuition regardless of nationalities. Others that don’t it’s obviously depend on country and institution obviously but the annual tuition is most likely much less. You can also earn scholarships and full rides

Skeeter

Uber felon
No need to go to somewhere with shit food and too many bachelor parties to find amazing gothic architecture in Europe. It's all over the place.
The food was lacking but the rest of the experience for me was incredible. Y'all making it sound like Nashville.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Austria beat Germany for the first time in 32 years. England in full COMING HOME mentality after a 2-1 win over Nigeria (best jerseys ever)