• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

Wolfman21

Its obvious the 2 is the slowest of the four. Hes a non factor without some wild shit happening...which i wouldnt put past Paul wolfe.

Iron

Clint Bowyer's spin led to this when it seemed like Martin was getting fucked over at the time. Damn.

Iron

Thought that was kurt busch. But yes, without that caution, kyle busch prolly runs away with this race

No, I'm talking about 2013 - Martin lost his ride at MWR because of the Bowyer shit, at the time, it seemed like Truex was the big loser. Clint hasn't won since while Martin has 13.

Wolfman21

Woman Arrested for Stalking Tony Stewart

According to the WRTV report, Russell has been harassing Stewart since March 2016, allegedly making 333 calls from six different phone numbers to him, his family members, his company and his sponsors. She also allegedly reported that his plane was transporting narcotics and sent white powder (that turned out to be baking soda) to his attorneys.

Jesus Christ......what a loon

Iron

Ray Black Jr., also known as the caution clock, will run for rookie of the year in Cup in the #51 next year.

Wolfman21

Ray Black Jr., also known as the caution clock, will run for rookie of the year in Cup in the #51 next year.

jesus christ. Absolutely hate that you can buy a ride now when you shouldn't be on the track. That dude will ride around 2 seconds off the pace and ruin a race for someone next year.

Wolfman21

Thing I saw said only 5 guys over wall and gas man can’t perform any other task

it'll be interesting to see the strategies they come up with. Pit stops will be much slower. No more sub 12 second stops. If you go 4 tires instead of 2 on a stop, you're gonna lose alotttttta spots. Basically 2 tire changers, 1 tire carrier, 1 jackman, 1 fuel. Tire changers gonna have to carry their own tires over the wall?? lol...shits gone be crazy

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I may have posted this before, but since racing season is over....I think this is my favorite part of Rush:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
TOP-10 ALL-TIME MOST LAPS LED WITHOUT A WIN*
1) Mike Skinner 1,029
2) Chase Elliott 918
3) Banjo Matthews 495
4) Rick Mast 478
5) Hut Stricklin 476
6) Tommy Irwin 352
7) Erik Jones 311
8) Dave Blaney 301
9) Todd Bodine 276
10) Ted Musgrave 266

*Information based on available data.

Wolfman21

haha, impressive to have led almost 1,000 laps in his first two seasons.

Shitty that he hasn't closed one out yet

I see it as a sign that he wasn't meant to win a race until he got back in the 9

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Somehow, I'm more shocked that Musgrave & Todd Bodine never won a race as opposed to Mast. I knew they never won one, but didn't know about the "most laps led/never won" category. Musgrave was decent in that Roush #16 for a while.

Wolfman21

5fa442513a6dcbaad8b098fc32d52102.jpg

P1!

goblue96

Iron

Danica is running with Premium Motorsports in the 500. The team had the lone DNQ last year if I recall correctly.

Iron

Only 40 cars on the Daytona 500 entry list - and BK is no way gonna be there, the 51, 62, 66, 92 and 96 are part time. There might be 35 cars at Atlanta.

goblue96

Only 40 cars on the Daytona 500 entry list - and BK is no way gonna be there, the 51, 62, 66, 92 and 96 are part time. There might be 35 cars at Atlanta.

40 cars at Daytona - good chance a lot of the smaller teams "start and park" in Thursday's qualifying races
No Pole Sponsor
Potential for fewer than 30 trucks in Friday's truck race

What a great start to the 2018 season. :thumbsup:

Wolfman21

the K&N race at new smyrna will likely end up being the best race of the season.

I really dont think nascar, in its current form, will last