• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019-20 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Steffen looked good too but his defense hung him a few times.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Inter fans tell Romelu Lukaku monkey chants in Italy are not racist

mario-and-luigi-gif.gif

Snorky's Shame

Jesse Marsch going to win his first UCL game impressively. Salzburg was up 5-1 at half.

I want Luis Suarez to bite someone so I don't have to see him struggle in a UCL game ever again.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Haland is just a monster.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal defense is so bad. How they aren't losing at the half is beyond me.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Saka looks awesome. The goal was ok, but I haven't seen a pass like the one that made the third goal since Fabragas left.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I love Smith Rowe too. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
When half your team is 20 or younger playing with the 3rd keeper on the road in Europe and win 3-0 but you draw after leading 2-0 to Watford in the league with the "full squad"

-c806z.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
When half your team is 20 or younger playing with the 3rd keeper on the road in Europe and win 3-0 but you draw after leading 2-0 to Watford in the league with the "full squad"

-c806z.gif

To a team that hasn't lost at home in European competition in 16 games no less. I think the moral of the story is - get those 3rd stringers in the Premier League side.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I would say that should have been saved, but even so, it bends down into the absolute corner. WTF. That's insane.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Fox needs to step up and get the rights to Ligue 1.

https://www.inquirer.com/soccer/lig...aint-germain-marseille-bordeaux-20190727.html

“There is clearly a strong interest for football in the USA, and we are not well-placed,” said Quillot, who was just as blunt about the league’s biggest problem: its television deal.

“We are not satisfied by the broadcast coverage in the U.S.,” he said. “Ligue 1 cannot be powerful [if] Ligue 1 is not distributed by Fox or ESPN."

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I'd still rather watch an illegal stream of the Austrian Bundesliga

How is watching RB Salzburg running away with the league any different than watching PSG running away with the league?

In that case, gimme the Eredivisie then. At least that’s competitive

Snorky's Shame

Watch Ligue Une pull the same stunt La Liga did and re-up with beIn without an actual bidding process. Everyone loves the fact that La Liga now has complete control over TV rights but if you’re Barcelona and Real Madrid and you’re looking at how Tebas pretty much fucked up US TV rights; you have to be asking yourself why did we give up our rights to negotiate our deals when the league has done such a piss poor job of it.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Watch Ligue Une pull the same stunt La Liga did and re-up with beIn without an actual bidding process. Everyone loves the fact that La Liga now has complete control over TV rights but if you’re Barcelona and Real Madrid and you’re looking at how Tebas pretty much fucked up US TV rights; you have to be asking yourself why did we give up our rights to negotiate our deals when the league has done such a piss poor job of it.

There was a bidding process, it just involved guys from Qatar in sunglasses carrying briefcases full of cash.

Snorky's Shame

There was a bidding process, it just involved guys from Qatar in sunglasses carrying briefcases full of cash.

Probably should have used some of that money to get a sports property Americans care about. Maybe they would have been in more households if they did.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Didn't Wenger get rid of Gnabry because he wasn't EPL quality or something? lol

Snorky's Shame

Brugge tied Real with a man down?

Brugge was up 2-0 at half. They only went a man down at 2-1 and then gave up the equalizer right after the red card. In truth, Real Madrid dominated but gave up two on the counter. The second off a bad Modric giveaway. I don’t see how Real Madrid’s midfield holds up for the whole season.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
RBL with some Spursy transitional play!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ajax gonna make a killing selling that guy next year.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Arsenal signed Pepe when Ziyech wanted to go there for half that price. Lulz.