• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019-20 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Ajax gonna make a killing selling that guy next year.
Ajax have been trying to sell him for 2 summers and can't find a buyer. Ziyech wants to go to a "big" club and none of them want him. They'd rather spend 120m on Couthino or 80m on Pepe than 30m on Ziyech.

Ziyech is not physical enough for a big league evidently.

Snorky's Shame

Internazionale has looked more dangerous in their three attacks than Barcelona has with 80% possession. There’s something wrong with this club. Notice how I said club not team.

Snorky's Shame

Lautaro is just running circles around them on these counters

Pique thinks he’s a forward

Lenglet was brought in to be cover for Umtiti and Pique. Don’t think he’s good enough to be a starter

Busquets has lost at least a step

Semedo is out of position and Sergio Roberto isn’t a natural RB

Complacency has set in at this club. The hard decisions that needed to be made weren’t made.

Snorky's Shame

I’ll be very interested what subs Valverde makes in the second half. We’ll know a lot if Busquets and Suarez play 90 minutes.

Snorky's Shame

Would loved to have seen Dembele in for Suarez and move Griezmann inside but I understand.

At least he brought Dembele in and he didn’t hurt himself during the substitution.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Martinelli with another.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"Pepe with a wriggle and a shimmy...and a spectacular dive"

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Steffen has made some nice saves, but Fortuna cannot defend the counter at all. Yuck. Hertha up 3-1 late.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Did you watch the Maradona docu on HBO? I knew he was a weird dude but the whole Diego vs. Maradona thing was really interesting.

Also, I couldn't tell. Did he just move to Italy and keep speaking Spanish and hope they understood enough of it?

Snorky's Shame

Knew I should have slept in after watching the Rugby World Cup final instead of watching this Barcelona game. Fuck Valverde.

Also Bayern what the hell happened?

Snorky's Shame

There’s no good college football on in the early window but the first Berlin Derby in like forever is on in 30 minutes.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ew they lost to Union?

Snorky's Shame

This Barcelona team isn’t winning shit. This is the worst Barcelona team since 2002-2003. Tactics are terrible, players are complacent and the boardroom has no clue.

Fuck Valverde and Bartomeu.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Refs will figure out a way to send off Veltman or Blind but I'll take that first half.

Pulisic with a very good half.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They might win this by 5 or 6 at this rate

Snorky's Shame

Well...at least this game more than makes up for having to suffer through the Barcelona game for neutrals.

Never thought I'd have to type that sentence out.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Atleti's roster is absolutely dreadful. What happened there? I know selling off stars model can't work forever (unless you're Ajax) but damn. Leverkusen have looked like shit and are easily up 2-0 in this game.