• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

Wolfman21

Holy shit...you always wonder what the next "holy fuck i cant believe it" moment is gonna be. Then it happens and your heart skips a beat. Unreal man, unfucking real

CJ_24

Gr8 Lakerzz guards are cursed. Magic contracts HIV; Kobe dies in a helicopter crash; Derek Fisher has to live as Derek Fisher.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These private choppers/small planes seem to crash nearly every day. Wasn't there just some other chopper crash on the west coast earlier this week?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Damn, thought we'd be seeing Kobe corch his daughters and be an abassador for the game for a long time. I really hope this wasn't because of a fuckup on routine maintenance.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Sounds like one of his daughters was also on the helicopter, not all of them though. She was 13.

This is so sad.

Last edited:

Wolfman21

Espn confirming it was kobe, his 13 year old Gianna and another player and parent on Giannas basketball team. I used to be able to shake this type shit off real quick...but after having a daughter, its not so easy. Really hits home...

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Fuck man. RIP Kobe. The thought of dying in a plane/copter crash just makes me sick to my stomach.
Taking my first flight lesson tomorrow. Maintenance can be absolutely sketchy - it’s why we inspect planes before we fly. Things like this kinda shake me up but at the end of the day, not going to let fear of very low-% happenings keep me from my dream.

RIP to Kobe and his daughter. Absolutely horrible to hear about.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Weather was not ideal for flying. 2 SM visibility with low ceilings -> IMC conditions. The flight was likely VFR (think it’s been confirmed), hard to/not possible to do visual flight rules in that weather.

I would think controlled flight into terrain (CFIT) is a possibility here, but some of the ADS-B data being relayed out there suggest possible mechanical failures. The final recorded vertical speed was -4800 fpm. I kind of find this sketchy because even total loss of power wouldn’t result in that kind of descent. CFIT is a guess, obviously catastrophic failure is another.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Weather was not ideal for flying. 2 SM visibility with low ceilings -> IMC conditions. The flight was likely VFR (think it’s been confirmed), hard to/not possible to do visual flight rules in that weather.

I would think controlled flight into terrain (CFIT) is a possibility here, but some of the ADS-B data being relayed out there suggest possible mechanical failures. The final recorded vertical speed was -4800 fpm. I kind of find this sketchy because even total loss of power wouldn’t result in that kind of descent. CFIT is a guess, obviously catastrophic failure is another.

tenor.gif

evil1

Espn confirming it was kobe, his 13 year old Gianna and another player and parent on Giannas basketball team. I used to be able to shake this type shit off real quick...but after having a daughter, its not so easy. Really hits home...
I bet Kobe was taking his daughter to the Grammys. Really sad.

Correction. Apparently they were going to a game.

Last edited:

Soonerfan09

I was never a big Kobe fan, but I’m pretty bummed. His daughter being with him certainly doesn’t help. My girlfriend is pretty bummed too, so that doesn’t make anything better. Her 11 year old Yorkie, Kobe, seems a little down today too. :(

Brick

yeah this is a pretty shocking death. damn.

i remember going to hornets(PELS) LAKERZZZZ and there were more kobe jerseys than anything else and more lakers fans.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Adam Silver is a clown commissioner, bro. Needed to cancel today’s games.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Apparently now they're saying 9 dead instead of 5. I would guess more teammates of Gigi's and their parents?

Ugh.

bruin

Alerts out saying people to stop going to Staples.
Grammy’s being recorded at the moment..
Good luck.

Van the Man being currently played. Oh boy.
“Now one more..time..”

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Goddamn. I didn't think this one would sting as hard as it has. My face went ghost white when I read the headline. Fuck.