• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Jerry West just in tears on ESPN RN. Sounds like he lost his son

I didn't think I'd get such feels about Kobe until I'd heard Doc Rivers and Jerry West speaking about it. Still doesn't feel like it's real.

Also, I was wondering a little how non-L.A. and non-Lakers fans were like. Probably the predictable Trump country "Good, a rapist is daid!" garbage.

Only the good die young.

Bill Laimbeer will live forever.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
20091104_oldalienskin2_560x420.jpg

bruin

Jerry West just in tears on ESPN RN. Sounds like he lost his son

getting to this now..

he was on with Jim Hill earlier. Almost couldn't take it in.

ABC local stayed on the Pro Bowl. Forever protecting...THE SHIELD.

Fuck ABC7, never forget how they took forever to get to Chick's death.

Have Plaschke's article quede up.. not sure I'm in the mood to cry again. Maybe a few more pours.:sad:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
What’s wrong with shat buttchug said? Seemed pretty fucking reasonable to me. Imagine Trump commenting.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
NUGGZ

INSANE win tonight with only 7 available players, bench being PJ Dozier and Vlatko Cancar lol

Jokic 30 pts 21 reb 10 ast
Lmao that's nuts. And Gary Harris shot 0-13. NUGGS won with basically 4 NBA-level players, if you consider incredibly off Gary Harris combined with Torrey Craig 1 NBA player.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
NUGGZ

INSANE win tonight with only 7 available players, bench being PJ Dozier and Vlatko Cancar lol

Jokic 30 pts 21 reb 10 ast

Jokic has been unbelievable the last month.

What an incredible performance. Hard to understate what Torrey Craig has done to Donovan Mitchell in their 2 matchups this year. And coming off the heels of shutting down a red hot Grifter in the game before...

/takes deep breath

NUUUUUUUUGGGGGGZZZZZZ

-YTC

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Jazz sure are the Jekyll and Hyde team this year. Started slow then ripped off something like 10-15 straight and now they have lost 5 in a row.