• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

evil1

So, are we just going to ignore the fact the Lou Williams is required to undergo the 10-day quarantine because he stopped at an Atlanta strip club to eat hot wings named in his honor?
https://www.tampabay.com/news/healt...-quarantine-after-stop-at-atlanta-strip-club/

I mean, how often must you frequent strip club buffets for you to become a connoisseur, much less get menu items named after you?

a77c3f4096faa20002d2e78770c290b0.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So, are we just going to ignore the fact the Lou Williams is required to undergo the 10-day quarantine because he stopped at an Atlanta strip club to eat hot wings named in his honor?
https://www.tampabay.com/news/healt...-quarantine-after-stop-at-atlanta-strip-club/

I mean, how often must you frequent strip club buffets for you to become a connoisseur, much less get menu items named after you?

a77c3f4096faa20002d2e78770c290b0.jpg

I'll excuse your ignorance of lemon pepper wets at skrip clubs in Atlanta. If you're in Atlanta you do go to skrip clubs to get lemon pepper wets, everyone does. What Lou failed to do is use the drive thru window (yes there is one).

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Skrip clubs have drive thru windows for hot wings and similar food, which is a real thing in Atlanta?

tenor.gif

The skrip clubs invented the lemon pepper wets IIRC, or at least they mastered it. Skrip clubs in Atlanta take a lot of pride in their wings and food in general, it isn't like the seafood buffet in other towns that you avoid at all costs.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Drive through skrip club fast food is something I could have gotten behind Atlanta for having before I was alerted to the existence of Harrison, AR. I'm sorry but the whole SEC country has been summarily canceled until ya'll cobble together some confederate dollars and fund a tactical nuke launch on that place.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I don't have good memory but I'm pretty sure I've now seen the Mavericks play twice this elongated basketball season and both times they've pissed away games.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I turned it off when Covington got fouled down 4 with 6.3 seconds left. How the fuck did the Mavericks lose?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Somehow harden had two shots whilst down 3 from the CHARITY stripe n makes one missed second on purpose n rocket player tips in to tie. Doncic, having not played in the ncaa, so making up for that missed experience throws up a long 3 (maybe good d forced that but schtick with the plan I say) which misses. Overtime ensues. Dallas continues pissing away ways, which were undoubtedly learned from the heat in game 2 of the 2011 finals.

evil1

Reggie Miller on night 1 of the NBA reboot: Because of the time off, expect the defense of most teams to be ahead of their offense

Rockets and Mavs on night 2: The defense can't be ahead of the offense if we don't play defense