• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

Wolfman21

"NBA Cares is the league’s global social responsibility program that builds on the NBA’s mission of addressing important social issues in the U.S. and around the world."

Except when it comes to our ambition to put phat wads of cash in our pockets from the Chinese. At that point, we tell everyone to mind their business. Fake ass NBA, lol.

As for Lebron...that fake motherfucker can get out of here with the, "I dont think he was educated on the situation." Maybe he was? Maybe you're not educated on what the fuck his opinion on something is. While we're at it...whats your opinion on the situation lebron? Or are you silenced by the NBA as well?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wow, LeBron is so brave

zQ23W3B.jpg

evil1

Has LeBron and the Lakers returned from China yet? Until they cleared Chinese airspace, you better believe they were going to say nothing but good things about the Chinese government. As soon as they settle back home in LA, watch them start being complementary to the protesters.

evil1

Of course the Chinese goverment could threaten the friends of NBA players who are still in China. Think of all the people who make/buy LeBron's shoes. He has to watch out for bank account them too.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Are we just no longer watching bball in support of Hong Kong or some shit

Why is the last post Tuesday

Why are you not talking about the ZIONIST Babby Barkley

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Are we just no longer watching bball in support of Hong Kong or some shit

Why is the last post Tuesday

Why are you not talking about the ZIONIST Babby Barkley
There are about 5 people, maybe, that actually want to have discussion/analysis without any shtick.

If there ain't no shtick, then there's nothing to discuss it seems

But for shits and giggles

I watched all 5 pelican preseason games. My main reason was to see how the new pieces look in Gentry's system

I didn't care if they won or lost. I wanted to see if they looked like a competent NBA team and by all the measures, they did.

Alexander Walker is going to be the steal of the draft and might lay around and be in contention for ROY. This guy can flat out play basketball.

Zion is legit. I'm glad they are being cautious with his injury. They have a lot invested in him and it doesn't make sense to throw him out there at this point.

Ingram is the player to watch for. I see the flashes people were talking about him after AS break. I just need to see him be consistent at it. There were times the ball would just stop when he got it. He needs to keep it moving so that he can get the matchups he's looking for then exploit when the chance is there.

Lonzo seems to have changed his shot mechanic and it seems to be paying off. I thought people were overrating his court vision but man, I'm glad I was wrong. He looks really good initiating the offense.

This all I have until AS break

evil1

There are about 5 people, maybe, that actually want to have discussion/analysis without any shtick.

If there ain't no shtick, then there's nothing to discuss it seems

But for shits and giggles

I watched all 5 pelican preseason games. My main reason was to see how the new pieces look in Gentry's system

I didn't care if they won or lost. I wanted to see if they looked like a competent NBA team and by all the measures, they did.

Alexander Walker is going to be the steal of the draft and might lay around and be in contention for ROY. This guy can flat out play basketball.

Zion is legit. I'm glad they are being cautious with his injury. They have a lot invested in him and it doesn't make sense to throw him out there at this point.

Ingram is the player to watch for. I see the flashes people were talking about him after AS break. I just need to see him be consistent at it. There were times the ball would just stop when he got it. He needs to keep it moving so that he can get the matchups he's looking for then exploit when the chance is there.

Lonzo seems to have changed his shot mechanic and it seems to be paying off. I thought people were overrating his court vision but man, I'm glad I was wrong. He looks really good initiating the offense.

This all I have until AS break
Ingram has the most upside of anyone NO outside of Zion. He can have a mismatch against most players in the league. I think his biggest problem is that he doesn't trust his eyes and hesitates too much when he does get a good matchup.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Ingram has the most upside of anyone NO outside of Zion. He can have a mismatch against most players in the league. I think his biggest problem is that he doesn't trust his eyes and hesitates too much when he does get a good matchup.
Agreed

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Season starts tonight. Can't wait to dodge protesters outside the Lakers-Nuggets game on December 3rd. I appreciate Bron Bron giving me some ammo to hate him legitimately though!

evil1

Season starts tonight. Can't wait to dodge protesters outside the Lakers-Nuggets game on December 3rd. I appreciate Bron Bron giving me some ammo to hate him legitimately though!
I got tickets to that game. Club level seats, baby!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The wizards are playing some absolute bums. Who the fuck is BONGA

evil1

The wizards are playing some absolute bums. Who the fuck is BONGA
Issac Bonga - former Lakers developmental player and member of the German national team. Still not 20 years old yet. In 2-3 years, he may be a really good player. Lakers traded him in order to clear out cap space for their pursuit of Kawhi Leonard.