• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If only the Wiz could have run ERNIE out sooner, they could have Oubre, TBJ, and RUI on their roster.

They might still be .500 but at least they could play some legit small ball. Right now they are running this guy out there quite often under the guise of playing with a real center:

1581180911992.png

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
That was a great game but it drives me nuts watching everybody try to take it to the rack on Dwight and AD, stop trying it so fucking much, it's very hard to do. That was a game NUGGZ could've really used Plumdog from a big body/rebounding/fouling standpoint, feels like a missed opp. EERRRZZ would probably win in 5 if they met in the Western Conference Finals

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
That was a great game but it drives me nuts watching everybody try to take it to the rack on Dwight and AD, stop trying it so fucking much, it's very hard to do. That was a game NUGGZ could've really used Plumdog from a big body/rebounding/fouling standpoint, feels like a missed opp. EERRRZZ would probably win in 5 if they met in the Western Conference Finals

It's so hard to do, doe. Every instinct within you when you get by your defender is to attack the rim. Which is exactly what the ERZZ want you to do.

I sure hope we get to see that WCF matchup. It will be interesting to see who is healthiest at that point.

-YTC

bruin

The Kobe, Kobe chant that aired during the AD interview on Spectrum hit my feels harder than a Joe Frazier LEFT Hook

my bros.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Dame really knows how to pass a torch, doesn't he?

nmwz601c1rg41.jpg

BOOK all caps and bolded of course lol

Soonerfan09

Life changing moment. Genuinely happy 4 u
I was rather upbeat about the situation. There were three of us vying for the top spot. I chose BUDDY in the three point contest; his win awarded me five points. TREY and BOOK were no match. I won three points due to Sabonis, my pick, vanquishing SGA and Jayson Tatum, whilst AARON gifted me 2 points to the lowest of my competition - the chooser of DWIGHT.
Was a good night for MA'SELF!

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I was rather upbeat about the situation. There were three of us vying for the top spot. I chose BUDDY in the three point contest; his win awarded me five points. TREY and BOOK were no match. I won three points due to Sabonis, my pick, vanquishing SGA and Jayson Tatum, whilst AARON gifted me 2 points to the lowest of my competition - the chooser of DWIGHT.

Book no match due to his support from @Yankee151

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

Book no match due to his support from @Yankee151 a curse indeed we call it the fret hound curse

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That dude is gonna get a nice check to just go sit on his ass.

Hike

güero
DUBS losing by 35 in that clip lol

@dirt where you at

Dubs are bad right now. Outside of Draymond Green I'd be hard pressed to name another Warrior. Andrew Wiggins only because the trade was recent but I definitely couldn't name the starting lineup.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I was at the game against the Warriors last night. WOOF! That's the worst performance I've seen from the Nuggets in person, gotten taken to task by a fucking D-League squad lol

It's a slippery slope for the NUGGZ right now. They've already surrendered 2nd to the KKKlipz and I fear that could drop down to as low as 6th if they don't figure some things out