• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
giphy.gif

I know he never won the big one, and he wasn't perfect. But he was a great basketball coach. Never won Coach of the Year in his prime because they would say "Of course he won a lot, he has two future HOFers." Then when he'd win more than expected after Stockton and Malone retired, they'd still give it to someone else. He never cared, but he was unappreciated by many in his time.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I'm surprised how much his death is affecting me. It could be the 55-hour work weeks catching up to me and knowing I'll be working on my house for Memorial Day so no rest there. But I reading the Tweets and watching videos of The Original Bull and having a hard time keeping it together.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
22 Team Restart going from July 31st-October 12th seems all but official. Hyped

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
And they'll start the real season in October too? Will this change the NBA schedule going forward?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm cackling at the notion that the Wiz have any chance to get back into this playing ONLY the best 8 Eastern teams and best 12 Western teams. They basically would have to play the Knicks 30 times to make up that gap.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I still think they should try random rule changes to see how it impacts a game. Stuff like seeding the teams 1-16 instead of by conference, 11 foot rims, Home team gets option to use make it take it rules for the first quarter. a 30-second multiball period where two Mountain Dew Epic Ballz are fired onto the court.

ZackMills

Have mercy
I still think they should try random rule changes to see how it impacts a game. Stuff like seeding the teams 1-16 instead of by conference, 11 foot rims, Home team gets option to use make it take it rules for the first quarter. a 30-second multiball period where two Mountain Dew Epic Ballz are fired onto the court.

25 ft high rim for 25 pts like MTV's Rock N Jock!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I saw some ERZZZZZZZZZ fans are mad af that Avery Bradley decided to care about his family lol

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

Dear Senator Hawley,

Stay in your lane, this does not concern you. Idiot.

Signed,

The Hachiko!