• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2019 BAKER

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A young rookie-ish QB is just what the Skins need with barely any offensive line, no receivers, and a brittle tight end!

TonyGin&Juice

Magic City Refugee
A young rookie-ish QB is just what the Skins need with barely any offensive line, no receivers, and a brittle tight end!
This Cardinals stuff really is DRAFT DAY. Chosen is BRIAN DREW, Slider is BO CALLAHAN, and Bosa is VONTAE MACK. I've been hearing CHOSEN to the 4Skinz a lot, gon be a real blast joining the BLOW ME AWAY club with @TonyGin&Juice and @bruin @bruin228
The FORESKINZ ending up with Big Dick Case Keenum is the best possible outcome for that shitbag franchise.

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The bills should straight up be contracted. They wouldn't win the aaf shampship after Allen gets beheaded trying to run it every play.

bruin

Chiefs weekend news.

Signed Carlos Hyde to a one year deal. Veteran RB that comes cheap with something to prove. Like it.

Released Justin Houston. Money cap casualty. Would have loved to keep him, but didn’t want to take a pay cut. Hell of a player, but one injury away from being done and has been constantly hurt since signing his huge deal. Will be in the Chiefs ring of honor someday...

evil1

AB received a restructured contract as well. No wai. It's almost as if all of AB's talk about being mistreated in Pittsburgh was bogus and this was just a ploy for more money.

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Prepare the Hot Take Cannon!
……(\_/)
……( ‘_’)
.../”"”"”"”"”"”"\=====░ ▒▓▓█D
/”"”"”"”"”"”"””"”\
\_@_@_@_@_@/
Lmao it's not a take, it's just what's happening. The ex-patriots coaches are scooping up ex-patriots players.