• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2019 BAKER

Skeeter

The funny thing about Metcalf is that his times on the agility drills were slower than Tom Brady’s lol. Anyone old enough to remember David Boston? Bodybuilders are not good WR.
Boston was actually a really good receiver with a couple 1000+ yard seasons his issue was injuries probably stemming from steroid abuse, though I don't remember him ever failing a test.

The funny thing is he literally said he was going to ask Joe Theismann so that guy is probably getting mad for no reason

Of course I do agree with hermano Sean Taylor getting his NUMBA retired, but still. Also love the SIM with the guy being named Tony.

TonyGin&Juice

Magic City Refugee
The funny thing is he literally said he was going to ask Joe Theismann so that guy is probably getting mad for no reason

Of course I do agree with hermano Sean Taylor getting his NUMBA retired, but still. Also love the SIM with the guy being named Tony.
I can’t find the video of this guy right now for some reason but I’m almost positive the caller is this guy:

https://www.redskins.com/news/this-...the-only-back-tattoo-you-need-to-see-15485233

In the vidya I saw dude needed at least $5K in emergency dental work not to look like a methed out Long Island hoser.