• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
if the result of the Fix was one less ring for five head manning, then fix is right move.

This even coming from a member of the Wyoming county WV pee wee football Vikings squads of 1981and 1982 and lifelong randy moss and Dante cultpeppper boot licker and one time owner of thur Viking Jersies. The moss Jersey was always too small, doe.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I'm talking about Bountygate not anything with the NFL. Minnesota would've won the NFC championship game if half NO's defense wasn't taking bribes to purposefully injure Favre. Not to mention everyone else they played dirty against for like 3 seasons

There was no fix last year, it's just karma for New Orleans being a trash organization all those years

I am sad that the Saints championship is tainted by financial incentive to hurt Favre, I’d always hoped that they’d be motivated by a love for the game and possibly a sex worker booze cruise.

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
People do know that if you pop the tab slightly, pause, and then shotgun, you relieve the pressure and don't end up spraying half the beer down your shirt right? Kinda gay when you only drink like 1/3 of it, lmao

Still better than Rodgers tho

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Does me mean can or can't tell? Because I can't see fucking hardly anything on this grainy ass photo from this incompetent and possibly illiterate boomer reporter

seriously the only one with an especially wide split is the right guard, who actually just looks like he's lined up wrong. This team is gonna go 2-14 lol

ZackMills

Have mercy
@Reel why is Brees such a jerk?

zqm10J7.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Does me mean can or can't tell? Because I can't see fucking hardly anything on this grainy ass photo from this incompetent and possibly illiterate boomer reporter

seriously the only one with an especially wide split is the right guard, who actually just looks like he's lined up wrong. This team is gonna go 2-14 lol

I’ve never seen it typed out as losses-wins, but agreed

Wolfman21

I've never seen a team/fans/announcing booth have a collective orgasm for going down the field in a 2 minute drill against the opposing teams #2/3s like I saw with Cleveland tonight. Damn those people are starved for any kind of success

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
He’s got fewer yards passing and the same completion percentage and noted GOAT TYROD, so let’s maybe pump the brakes a but

bruin

He’s got fewer yards passing and the same completion percentage and noted GOAT TYROD, so let’s maybe pump the brakes a but

Did your local ABC station blank out on the Bolts too going back to local news?

Btw, never forgive the Errzzz letting Spero go.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Lamarr Houston was the last of a strange burst of NFL talent that existed in CSprings when I was playing High School footbaw. He was either a freshman or a sophomore when I was a senior, but he was a GROWN ASS MAN and started at running back and ran like a 4.7 40 at probably 250lbs and basically looked like a bowling ball when he ran. Very little juking or lateral movement in his running game, lol. In many versions of the simulation he gave me CTE, but I can't really remember!