• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Unfortunately for Chosen, he's on a cheap yearly salary because most of his money was in salary bonus. Do you know how salary bonuses are taxed in AZ?

Skeeter

Uber felon
The funny thing about Metcalf is that his times on the agility drills were slower than Tom Brady’s lol. Anyone old enough to remember David Boston? Bodybuilders are not good WR.
Boston was actually a really good receiver with a couple 1000+ yard seasons his issue was injuries probably stemming from steroid abuse, though I don't remember him ever failing a test.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Boston was actually a really good receiver with a couple 1000+ yard seasons his issue was injuries probably stemming from steroid abuse, though I don't remember him ever failing a test.
He was good until he turned into a bodybuilder.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Dude was enormous in college but he did get rediculous in arizona
bostonbeatmich.jpg

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Giovanni archaoalego shoots 7-21 in the biggest game of his life, a loss. Lear’s are how he does in the next biggest game of his life.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The funny thing is he literally said he was going to ask Joe Theismann so that guy is probably getting mad for no reason

Of course I do agree with hermano Sean Taylor getting his NUMBA retired, but still. Also love the SIM with the guy being named Tony.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The funny thing is he literally said he was going to ask Joe Theismann so that guy is probably getting mad for no reason

Of course I do agree with hermano Sean Taylor getting his NUMBA retired, but still. Also love the SIM with the guy being named Tony.

I can’t find the video of this guy right now for some reason but I’m almost positive the caller is this guy:

https://www.redskins.com/news/this-...the-only-back-tattoo-you-need-to-see-15485233

In the vidya I saw dude needed at least $5K in emergency dental work not to look like a methed out Long Island hoser.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Which QB are the Cardinals going to draft with the first pick next year after SLIDER gets killed behind Arizona high school quality O-Line?