• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 Bold Predictions Thread -- Sponsored by Hermanos

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Oklahoma State wins 10 games
Oklahoma State chokes against OU moments from winning the Big 12/a spot in the Big 12 CCG

Texas loses 3 games, minimum

I talk about how garbage this trog sport is the moment Little bro U is out of the conference title hunt

Wooly

Bold prediction, Penn St. has only 1 loss but gets left out of the playoff over another 1 loss team.

Renegade

Charge on!
Adding on to my USF missing a bowl prediction. They will fire Strong and be so desperate to catch up to UCF that they will hire radioactive Art Briles or Hugh Feeze.

More realistic, they'll hire Kendal Briles if FSU's offense improves noticeably.

Craig7835

They've got the best DL in the conference, a new successful OC, and probably worth mentioning that they embarrassed Memphis last year. It's bold to say they will win it, but it's far from unlikely or laughable.

Just wait for Dana to make King stop scrambling and stick in the pocket....

That latter quote is wishful thinking because King does more scrambling that anything

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Virginia beats Virginia Tech
BYU wins 9 games
Boise State has a losing season

One out of 3.

With a bowl win (which is no gimmee), BYU would have 8 wins. Most fans felt that would be a great season given the schedule and the players they had this year.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
  • Ohio State loses Justin Fields to an injury before the Michigan game, and Ohio State beats Michigan by 2 scores with Gunner fucking Hoak playing QB. Would have happened if Fields got hurt
  • UCLA doesn't make a bowl, and Chip Kelly goes into year 3 on the hot seat. Bingo!
  • Penn State's offense falls off a cliff without McSorley. They go 8-4 on the back of their defense, but advanced stats say they should be 6-6. Nope. Only thing remotely true is that PSU defense is better than its offense, but offense didn't come close to falling off a cliff
  • Clay Helton is fired on the plane instead of on the tarmac. WTF are you doing, USC?
  • Texas is not back. Bingo!
  • Nebraska wins its first 4 games by 20+ and gets hyped up as being BACK and a top 10 team. They then get crushed by Ohio State. End up going 7-5. I still don't know how Nebraska blew that Colorado game
  • Rutgers is not the worst team in the Big Ten because of ... Maryland. Yikes, although Maryland was also really bad this year. Northwestern wasn't too far away from either of them.

2 right.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If they're bold: Post 'em

Miami wins 10 Games
Iowa State play in the Big 12 title game
Wazzu play in the Pac 12 title game
LSU wins the SEC West
Georgia loses >2 games in the regular season
UCF loses >3 games in the regular season
Arizona St. win >7 games with the help of Marvin Lewis and HERMano
Kansas under SMILES win >5 games and go to a bowl
OUDNA/HURTS wins the Heisman
If I had made the ASU and UCF > signs >= signs I would've had 3 on here!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Minnesota wins the Big 10 West
Wazzu QB (I guess GORDO) throws for over 5000 yards
I don't know how bold this is since they're #8, but Florida wins the SEC East and beats UGA
Michigan finishes in the top 15 in scoring offense
TCU or Baylor makes the Big 12 CCG
Utah makes the Rose
Hurts doesn't win the Heisman
SC fires Helton after a poor start, they finish with 8 or 9 wins and hire the lackluster interim (guess that's more tradition than bold)
PSU loses 5 games
Neither Kilmpson nor Bama wins the title

Completely forgot about this until now.
Minnesota wins the Big 10 West

Five points away :sad: But they won 11 games and finished in the top 10, so FUCK DA HATERZ

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wazzu QB (I guess GORDO) throws for over 5000 yards

GORDO GORDO GORDO GORDO

I don't know how bold this is since they're #8, but Florida wins the SEC East and beats UGA

8 points away :sad:

Michigan finishes in the top 15 in scoring offense

I really did think they would improve on offense, but I'll claim this as a reverse jinx

TCU or Baylor makes the Big 12 CCG

RHULE

Utah makes the Rose

8 points away here too, but I guess I should've figured Utah would shit their pants late in the season sooner or later

Hurts doesn't win the Heisman

Yes, but imagine if I had said it would be the LSU QB lol

SC fires Helton after a poor start, they finish with 8 or 9 wins and hire the lackluster interim (guess that's more tradition than bold)

They won eight games, but they didn't fire Helton. Even better!

PSU loses 5 games

If only Iowa, IU, and Michigan had come through

Neither Kilmpson nor Bama wins the title

giphy.gif

BURREAUX BURREAUX BURREAUX BURREAUX

giphy.gif