• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They're gonna play Siemian @Travis7401

lmao

AOXUePW.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm now a fantasy footbaw co-manager and I picked up MINSHEW as a free agent (Why half ass my NASHNUL return when I can whole ass it?). Now I need to convince my co-owner/cousin to start him over BIG BEN!

I told him, look the SIM has shifted and MINSHEW is the new GOLDEN BOY, we need to ride this wave while it lasts!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm now a fantasy footbaw co-manager and I picked up MINSHEW as a free agent (Why half ass my NASHNUL return when I can whole ass it?). Now I need to convince my co-owner/cousin to start him over BIG BEN!

I told him, look the SIM has shifted and MINSHEW is the new GOLDEN BOY, we need to ride this wave while it lasts!

Eternity?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Walked into the room and immediately hear Buck and Aikman mocking the fact that this Thursday night game even exists and how their main camera is broken. Aikman laughed out loud at the idea of Bruce Arians calling hisself the qb whisperer lol

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Are they still airing those “Hey Carolina get ready for a Suhnami” commercials? About to get my eardrums blown out by the Descendents or I’d be at home watching this shit.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Keeping Rivera and pretending like the only thing wrong with Cam was his shoulder is really working out well for the Panthers.

This ship has run its course. Blow it up Tepper dawg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I saw 3 plays. 2 were Cam rocketing 6 yard slants at receivers who were completely covered. The other was actually a long completion but the receiver had to wait for it because Cam can't throw it more than 40 yards lol.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I know I've been gone a while, but why does the NFL have games on Thursdays? Back in my day that was supposed to be the WAC game of the week.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
He's fucking toast, man. And all of my fellow Panther fan friends still make excuses for him. Even if he really has been injured for 2 or 3 years now, wouldn't that be a durability issue? He's also not running the ball at all, which makes sense from a durability standpoint, but the reality is that he's not an effective player without at least posing a threat to run.

Last night was one of those classic Panther games that was so obviously going to be an absolute trainwreck and yet, you can't peel your eyes away. It played out pretty much exactly like MNF against Tampa last year: absolute dogshit game where Tampa does everything in their power to bend over and give them the fucking game and Panthers say "nah, we're good". It was painfully obvious from the jump that was how this game was going to go and yet I still braved the rain delay and waited until that godawful 4th down playcall at the very end to submit. What am I doing, man? I should be doing a fucking puzzle or something.

ZackMills

Have mercy
He's fucking toast, man. And all of my fellow Panther fan friends still make excuses for him. Even if he really has been injured for 2 or 3 years now, wouldn't that be a durability issue? He's also not running the ball at all, which makes sense from a durability standpoint, but the reality is that he's not an effective player without at least posing a threat to run.

Last night was one of those classic Panther games that was so obviously going to be an absolute trainwreck and yet, you can't peel your eyes away. It played out pretty much exactly like MNF against Tampa last year: absolute dogshit game where Tampa does everything in their power to bend over and give them the fucking game and Panthers say "nah, we're good". It was painfully obvious from the jump that was how this game was going to go and yet I still braved the rain delay and waited until that godawful 4th down playcall at the very end to submit. What am I doing, man? I should be doing a fucking puzzle or something.

Oooo it's tear tastin' season! My favorite.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I saw 3 plays. 2 were Cam rocketing 6 yard slants at receivers who were completely covered. The other was actually a long completion but the receiver had to wait for it because Cam can't throw it more than 40 yards lol.

Cam’s probably had the fastest “decent arm to no arm” fall I’ve ever seen.

evil1

Cam Newton missed the last couple of games last season, barely played in the preseason, and people are wondering why his timing and touch in the first 11 days of the regular season is off?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Guys hey guys you'll never believe this but Jordan Reed is out with a concussion!

God the Cowboys are gonna peg the shit out of the Skins.

evil1

In the survivor pool, I picked Houston over Jacksonville. I have no faith in you, Minshew. Come at me, bro!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Lions are somehow not nearly as incompetent as they should be. I'm sure Patricia will coach them into a home loss today, but they have a lot of good players.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
should rename this league National Throwing Short Passes to Running Backs League

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think the Skins are gonna lose this game by like 3 touchdowns, but Peterson looks good. Lmao @ sitting him last week just to try and force a half-injured Snyder favorite into the lineup. AP/AD out here running like he's 21 again. Must be the OUDNA

Guice is that age and already broken!