• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

jdlikewhoa

Lol. Philip Rivers is so awful. Talk about a noodle arm. Dude looks like this is the first time he's ever picked up a football.

The closest comp has to be a less athletic Tim Tebow. How has he made it 15 years?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol. Philip Rivers is so awful. Talk about a noodle arm. Dude looks like this is the first time he's ever picked up a football.

The closest comp has to be a less athletic Tim Tebow. How has he made it 15 years?

Too dumb originally to seem any different with CTE. Now the rest of his body is failing on him.

Wolfman21

Imagine trashing a QB whos arm strength has left him after 15 years in the league...lol. top 15 qb all time thats made hundreds of millions of dollars and will get to retire, comfortably, in his 30s. Enjoy worrying where your next paychecks comin from, neckbeards

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
“I’ve taught them to be hardcore home team fans, and they are Redskins fans, but they’ve been picked on at school because of it,” he said. “All of their friends are Capitals and Nationals fans, but there are very few kids who are Redskins fans.”

amazing

Wolfman21

Thats being picked on? I thought that was just called razzing your friends that weren't fans of your favorite team? Hell, as an nc state fan in north carolina...i never considered myself picked on. They razzed nc state, id talk shit about unc or duke or tell the ECU fan they more than likely had an STD and wed go on our merry way

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Network TV shows are really entirely catered to gut-over-belt middle 3rd Trumpers at this point, aren't they? lmao @ that Deputy show

Wolfman21

Lmao, these stat graphics are getting worse and worse.

They just showed Bo Scarborough is one of four lions running backs with atleast 55 yds rushing and 1 td in their first game starting....Scarborough had 55 yds and 1 td...the others were 80, 100, and 135.

Come the hell on, lol.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Lmao, these stat graphics are getting worse and worse.

They just showed Bo Scarborough is one of four lions running backs with atleast 55 yds rushing and 1 td in their first game starting....Scarborough had 55 yds and 1 td...the others were 80, 100, and 135.

Come the hell on, lol.

This is the same logic that got Michael Carter williams being spoken in the same breath as magic johnson and oscar robertson, and its fucking stupid.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I haven't seen much of this game but it truly appears to be a cripple fight

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I've watched like maybe 20 plays, but I can say for certain that this is pure trash and it is taking FOREVER, even with both teams running the ball constantly.

I think that from week 10 on, teams should be able to mutually agree on a modified rule set:
  • Running clock, but 6 timeouts per half. 2 minute warning remains in place.
  • No punting on 4th and 5 or less until the final 2 minutes of either half.
  • Field goals are only worth 2.
  • Touchdowns are automatically worth 7. You can go for an extra point (2pt conversion style) but if you miss it your TD is reduced to 6 points.
  • Turnovers, if outside of the other team's zone, automatically get placed at the 50 for the recovering team's possession.
  • Expedited reviews by a central command center in NY similar to what the NHL does in Toronto.
I can't think of many reasons a 3-6-1 (for all intensive porpoises, 3-7) and 1-9 team wouldn't agree to this. It would sell more tickets, be more exciting, have less breaks, and have less chance for catastrophic injuries.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Redskins should probably employ one of my tried and true OOTP tactics and not try to win this game and take the higher draft pick.

Hopkins is going to kick them out of the Chase Young sweepstakes! What are they doing?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The madmen actually did it!

giphy.gif