• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

Haskins missed the final play of the game because he was over taking selfies with fans. You know...because he was so integral in this win by going 13/29 for 156 yds and an INT.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Twitter informed me he showed up at 11am which is apparently incredibly close to game time for a starting QB! Some were upset, some don't care since "he won the game."

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Granted I’m pretty fucked up on muscle relaxers, pain killers, post-graduate ennui, and the emptiness of this american life so I might be hearing things but I could have sworn booger was Tom bout Action Jackson dialing up a Michael Vick doge fight in LA tonight. Street fightin’ like it’s west side story but with doges and foozbawls. Someone please kill me and end this fuckstickery.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Granted I’m pretty fucked up on muscle relaxers, pain killers, post-graduate ennui, and the emptiness of this american life so I might be hearing things but I could have sworn booger was Tom bout Action Jackson dialing up a Michael Vick doge fight in LA tonight. Street fightin’ like it’s west side story but with doges and foozbawls. Someone please kill me and end this fuckstickery.

a65.jpg

You know what to do.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I wonder if Booger played against Michael Vick. He only mentions it every other play!

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The game against the niners will be fun. I don’t think the niners D as a whole is elite at all 3 levels like, I dunno, peak Seahawks, but that DL is super legit and SF could probably drop 5-6 with 1-2 spies and be in good position more often than not.

The entire game might take 2 hours, lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The 9ers are blatantly trying to hurt LAMAR

Wolfman21

had free tickets to the Redskins game...decided last minute to hike on over to the stadium instead of not go since the rain moved out early. Glad I did. Nothing better than watching Panthers fans leave in mass exodus after going up 29-14, panthers fans get excited again after the onside kick recovery(holy shit...that was the worst "recovery" attempt i've ever seen in my life). And then get absolutely demoralized again all within the span of like 15 minutes.

Also fantastic to watch Guice send Shaq Thompson to the shadow realm on his 2nd long run of the day....gah damn what a stiff arm