• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

Its debatable, but Chief is a title, as opposed to FORESKINZ which is a slur

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What about people that think the braves doing the tomahawk chop is racist so much that they stopped doing it in the playoffs last year but you never hear anything about the chiefs doing it?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

kN8pGaO_d.jpg

Wolfman21

Barves in Fatlanta and legit has fat white people showing up in REDFACE and war bonnets.

i've been to like, 15 braves games in my time. Never once have i seen anyone in "redface". Lets be real...the real reason is because the chiefs are in a midwest flyover state that nobody gives a fuck about

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I went to a LAZERS show at the planetarioum with every other BetaCUCK, and the kid sitting next to me had a seizure and I had to lay him on his side and hold him so he wouldn't go bouncing down the stairs. Try to avoid the CTE and it finds me anyway!

Not sure what happened during the halftime show, but I know the 35 year old white catholic women are MAD AF!

1580701325294.png

I'm guessing there was some booty shakin? Fuckin Karen JEALOUS AF with her ironing board butt?

I replied "have you tried not watching it instead?"

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I went to a LAZERS show at the planetarioum with every other BetaCUCK, and the kid sitting next to me had a seizure and I had to lay him on his side and hold him so he wouldn't go bouncing down the stairs. Try to avoid the CTE and it finds me anyway!

Not sure what happened during the halftime show, but I know the 35 year old white catholic women are MAD AF!

View attachment 10658

I'm guessing there was some booty shakin? Fuckin Karen JEALOUS AF with her ironing board butt?

There was 10x the amount of almost naked dudes booty shaking compared to shakira and j lo, so I guess them not bringing that up is a good sign, at least!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni

View attachment 10658

Plane-arium?