• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
It’s literally hilarious how badly the Vikings are playing. They had one run for 10 yards and that was the most skill anyone has shown all game. Kirk has fumbled twice and overthrown wide open receivers too many times to count.

Linebackers have picked up a bajillion flags and got hurdled by Josh Allen.

Defensive backs have left receivers in 20 yards of space and missed easy tackles.

Special teams have got penalized on every kickoff and the punter has shanked both punts.

Brick

paw continuing to think i care about mariota the best nfl shtick! i only cared about ma'locker guarantee!

Brick

i have not watched a single titans game since he started there outside of the saints game i went to where i was drunk and he led a game winning drive his rookie year, but i imagine it's a mix of NASHNUL trog offense mismanagement and his lack of consistent accuracy. he is fast as fuck and should be running a read based running offense all game. if you're not doing that, it's a square peg round hole situation. he is kind like KAEP. harbaugh and CHIP knew how to use him and he was great. him not having a jerb is a mix of owners beinf racist and trog offense disciples not wanting to change.

Last edited:

Brick

it's like khalil tate without DICKROD. just fucking bench him if you aren't going to use his skills. it's like having shaq play point guard.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

@bruin too

index.php

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yankees gonna lose that 1 game playoff in some hilariously sad fashion doe.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Are the falcons the most boring, uninspired good team of the last 10 years? Team has no soul

bruin

This Chiefs defense is bad. Young, but LB core is thin and Dee Ford is hurt again which is disappointing. Going to have to outscore teams, obviously.

I'd say fuck it and offer Seattle a 2 for Earl Thomas. Not sure when Berry is coming back. Also a Berry/Thomas Safety duo is :drooling:. Org is loaded with picks and cap space next year. Future is extremely bright.

Last edited: