• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Who said Watt is funished cuz he is.

not one qb pressure or qb hit. no mnf overreaction here cuz he is.

ELWAY's QB moves got me still pumping

I didn't see the game (just bits and pieces plus the final couple minutes), but I think Watt got hurt when the Texans traded Clowney. Now the OL can focus on him and not have to worry as much about the rest of the Texans DL. When they had Clowney on the other side, it freed Watt up more. I'm not genius, but I think that played a huge role in his lack of production last night.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Shaq is a low key business genius. Part of his endorsement deals are that he gets a slice of the company.

Papa John out in southern Indiana tom bout TRUTHER nonsense while the company he built out there getting everyone to forget why he was fired by courting Shaq as the new "face" of Papa Johns. Amazing.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Shaq put up 840k for a 30% stake in 9 Atlanta papajohn franchises. The papa john company owns the othe 70%. He gets 4.1 mill for a 3 year endorsement deal. He is a member of the board of directors. He also got 87k restricted shares vesting over 3 years.

He prolly gets Director fees too for attending the bod meetings. You guys can prob look at an old def 14 filing to see what other board members get for fees if you are curious to his take. Bod fees are self employment income so he has to pay the employer share of fica on that too.

Moar securities and exchange commission, less south eastern conference.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Those bourbon aged beers fuck me up like I drank a full glass of Bourbon, I can't fuck with that shit too often

I had gorilla glue number 4 in my cackled with a nice Italian red blend

3 Beers and I'm hungover as if I drank 3 bottles of bourbon. You are correct about this. What a fitting start to the MINSHEW 2019 season, the Broncos lost to the laughingstock of the NFL and I'm hungover at a staff meeting... at least it looks like 3-4 of these guys are in the same boat.

bruin

Shaq put up 840k for a 30% stake in 9 Atlanta papajohn franchises. The papa john company owns the othe 70%. He gets 4.1 mill for a 3 year endorsement deal. He is a member of the board of directors. He also got 87k restricted shares vesting over 3 years.

He prolly gets Director fees too for attending the bod meetings. You guys can prob look at an old def 14 filing to see what other board members get for fees if you are curious to his take. Bod fees are self employment income so he has to pay the employer share of fica on that too.

Moar securities and exchange commission, less south eastern conference.

Screen_Shot_2016_12_07_at_11.57.34_AM.0.png

bruin

Forgot to mention this but I fucking died when they went to Elway standing there on the sidelines in the final minute

He just sorta tried not to make eye contact with the camera but they stayed panned on him then he kinda just did this nod LMAO.
Eat dick John.

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
This AB shit is weird. I read that AB's camp is claiming this girl tried to fleece him for 1.6 mil once he got his contract, and after he found out she had a tax lien he said no, and now she's bringing false charges. This is all going to explode beautifully.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
This AB shit is weird. I read that AB's camp is claiming this girl tried to fleece him for 1.6 mil once he got his contract, and after he found out she had a tax lien he said no, and now she's bringing false charges. This is all going to explode beautifully.

So if she hadn't had a tax lien he would have paid her off? Talk about an asshole. Guy make Money Mayweather look like a decent human being the more that comes out about this clown.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
AB accusers schedule:

Tuesday: file civil lawsuit
Thursday : travel to wedding site
Friday: rehearsal dinner
Saturday: wedding and reception
Sunday: brunch, early evening flight to nyc
Monday: meet with NFL
Tuesday: honeymoon