• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
there are people who want to be refs

the issue is the ref association/union who appear to be beholden to these old dudes and rarely give the chance to younger up and coming officials in college. The only reason there are female officials is b/c they were pressured into doing so which fucking sucks b/c if you can officiate, thats all that matters, but these jobs are like those jobs where the people never retire from. They will literally work the job until they die and that's the issue.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah but a 5 second replay of that Flowers HTTF showed that it wasn't HTTF so the fact that they can't quickly be overruled by someone in the booth is idiotic. It ain't a "human element" to the game. It's "humans fucking up the game" element. Refs ain't there to be seen.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Yeah but a 5 second replay of that Flowers HTTF showed that it wasn't HTTF so the fact that they can't quickly be overruled by someone in the booth is idiotic. It ain't a "human element" to the game. It's "humans fucking up the game" element. Refs ain't there to be seen.
Yeah I agree. I don't know why they don't just have every play reviewable and allowed for challenge. I'd prefer they just scrap the challenge shit anyway

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll tell you why they don't have it, those refs are fucking full of themselves and really don't want someone with a DVR in a booth telling them they're wrong. It's pretty much simple as that. It's egos. They'd rather make mistakes, get death threats, removed from playoff duty, etc. than just accept that they mess up all the time. And the NFL doesn't want to admit it's a failed system either.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Mahomes look like he dislocated his knee. He prolly done for this year. Hope not though. Shit way more exciting with him

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Holy fuck the meltdown occurring this morning is getting me rock hard. I've never heard Bronco fans this pissed.

Aikman was fucking tearing into them too last night. I don't think I've ever heard an organization get called out like that by a color commentator. It was amazing.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Holy fuck the meltdown occurring this morning is getting me rock hard. I've never heard Bronco fans this pissed.

Aikman was fucking tearing into them too last night. I don't think I've ever heard an organization get called out like that by a color commentator. It was amazing.

It reminded me so much of the Michael Vick Monday Night Massacre against the FORESKINZ where Tirico legit said “what in the fuck are [the FORESKINZ] doing here? This makes no sense”.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It reminded me so much of the Michael Vick Monday Night Massacre against the FORESKINZ where Tirico legit said “what in the fuck are [the FORESKINZ] doing here? This makes no sense”.
I saw that game live 2nd row "dream seats" hahahah

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
No way that's interference on Coleman. That's a horrible, horrible call.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's really impossible to overstate how bad the refs are this year. Good lord.