• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Cheez Whiz reporting Cutch to Philly. 3 yrs/$45 million.

The Philadelphia Phillies and outfielder Andrew McCutchen have agreed to a deal, sources confirmed to ESPN.
According to ESPN and multiple reports, McCutchen will receive a three-year deal for approximately $45 million.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I keep reading this thread by accident because I think it is a WBL thread on mobile. Can someone give me a WBL comparison for this Bryce Harper guy? Is he a COMMANDER NORMAN? A Randy Cresswell? A Frederic Carrier? A Mustafa Kasib?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Not sure OOTP has career curves that account for a Harper. Maybe a Carrier that's 3/4 developed. Looking at Carrier and others, Harper has just been less consistent in his 20s.

Skeeter

Uber felon
As a reds fan I feel like they fleeced the dodgers . Got rid of a bum ass pitcher and 2 prospects I've never heard of for a real pitcher a bat in the outfield and old ass kemp who probably platoons. And 7 million. Feels like a win to me to me

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Nice guy. Why do all these Minnesota legends stop in Dunedin, Florida? Wonder if he was planning to sign with the Jay's. Guess that makes me Honey Mustard sauce on his potential landing spot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
HOUSTON—Furious after once more failing to receive enough votes for induction into the National Baseball Hall of Fame, seven-time Cy Young winner Roger Clemens reportedly went off on a reckless performance-enhancing-drug bender Wednesday. “As soon as I found out I wasn’t getting in, I started hitting the HGH pretty hard, and before I knew it, I was shooting up the ’roids again, too,” said the musclebound 450-pound former All-Star pitcher, his forehead veins pulsing as he became visibly angry and began punching holes in the walls of his living room littered with used syringes. “I just needed some kind of release, and that’s usually when I relapse with the PEDs. But you know what? Maybe there’s a healthier way to deal with this. Maybe I should just go on up to Cooperstown, rip the fucking door off that place, and start tearing shit up. Turn me down seven years in a row, will they? This is all their fault. My hair is falling out in clumps, I can’t get an erection, and those assholes are to blame! I will not be denied what is mine!” At press time, reports confirmed a confrontation with law enforcement in which a frenzied Clemens unleashed a deafening, demonic scream, overturned a police cruiser with his bare hands, and swatted away the bullets of hastily retreating officers.

https://sports.theonion.com/rejection-from-hall-of-fame-sends-roger-clemens-spirali-1831995798