• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

ZackMills

Have mercy
In kella's defense, this is the 9th hit if you search for "Andres Galarraga gif"

Galarraga-Donald_play_2010-06-02%28small%29.gif

:laughing:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He was actually out by a full yard! That's worse than I remember. Jebus.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I don't care who they got back for Vargas, he sucks dick.

Vargas, the traded prospect or both?

Edit: The prospect definitely sucks dick.

The Phils are sending 26-year-old catcher Austin Bossart, a Penn product, to the Mets. Bossart had been playing at Double A Reading. His is considered a good defender but was hitting just .195 in 200 at-bats.

LOLMets :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
So for news non of you will care about. The Cubs cut Brad Brach yesterday, because he sucks. He ended up at the bar I was at last night and was actually a pretty cool dude, I actually feel bad for him now. Took some pictures with my friends

Anyway carry on

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
https://sports.theonion.com/man-told-he-d-never-make-it-as-pro-defies-them-all-by-s-1836968621

HARTFORD, CT—Dedicating his next ground out to all the people who tried to keep him down, minor leaguer Adam Brosseau confirmed Monday that he had defied everyone who said he’d never make it as a professional baseball player by sucking for four years in Double-A. “They said I’d never make it back in high school, but now I’m getting paid $1,700 a month to chase my dreams. I can’t wait to see the looks on all their faces when they see me out there with the Hartford Yard Goats,” said Brosseau, 27, who claimed everyone who told him to give up on baseball must feel pretty embarrassed after watching him bounce around to five separate farm teams. “I bet all those haters are sitting at their desk jobs right now, watching me get stranded on second base and thinking ‘Man, we were stupid for doubting Adam.’ They swore I’d never amount to anything, but look who’s getting the last laugh. How many of them could hit 120 pop flies over the course of three seasons?” At press time, Brosseau was confronting his latest doubter by asking the manager at Home Depot not to fire him and promising he would not be late for another shift again.

Wolfman21

Damn this braves bullpen might be the worst collective unit in the history of sports. Not baseball, not this season...sports in general.

In other news...the whole aaron boone savages rant and gardner beating on the dugout roof was cheeky and fun the first time. For the third time in as many weeks, its become childish and lame. Especially since they walk around it in the postgame like theyre doing everything by the books and are being picked on. Kinda lame. If youre gonna act like children on the field, i guess i cant expect you to act like an adult after the game though